Ending A

"[N-Name]," He whispered. He wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not. He blinked a few times. She was still there. He blinked a few more times. In all her beauty, she was still there. "Y-you're awake!" He said in surprise.

   "It almost sounds like you don't want me to be here." She joked as she tucked a strand of her [hair color] hair behind her ear. His eyes widened once again. Of course he wanted her here.

   "N-no! That's not what I meant! E-everyone was telling me to give up." He said, his voice lowering with each word he spoke. "That you would die." He sadly mumbled and cast his gaze to the floor. She giggled cutely. How does she have this much energy?

   "I know, I know," She smiled, gently taking his chin into her hands so he would look at her again. [Name] could tell Kakashi was embarrassed. Once again, she giggled.

   A string of rough, violent coughs came from her mouth and Kakashi rushed to her said. In midst of the coughs she manage to choke out an "I'm okay".

"I'm so happy you're okay." Kakashi mumbled as he hugged her tightly. She just smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He held her as if she was the most fragile thing in the world. Like she could break at any moment.

"I love you so much, [Name]." Kakashi confessed as he pulled away. [Name] smiled and nodded. "I love you too." She also had confessed. His eyes widened. He was speechless.

"A-are you crying? Kakashi, I'm sorry! Please don't cry!" She panicked. He touched his cheek only to feel hot tears. He smiled once again.

"It's not your fault, I'm just — just so happy!" He laughed. A genuine laugh that he hadn't been able to laugh in awhile. He missed it. She missed it. Everyone missed it.

"Promise me you leave me again?" He asked, staring intensely at her sparkly [eye color] eyes. She frowned. She looked guilty. His smile fell, not like she could see it anyway.

"I can't. I'm not getting any better, Bakashi." She let out a painful laugh, only for it to be followed by a loud, ugly cough.

"W-what?" He asked out in shock. She just placed a kiss onto his masked lips. She'd miss him and he'd miss her.

"Y-you can't leave me all alone! I-I love you!"

   She smiled at him, gently caressing his cheek, "I know, I know. I'm sorry." With that, she fell forward  landing into Kakashi's arm, the line going dead.

   She was dead.

   And nobody could save her.

[The story is officially over (unless you wanna read the next ending)! Thank you so much for the support on the remake!]