↻ ten

面条°

—————————–

—————————–

seri was currently coughing her lungs out. her nose was toned red from sneezing and rubbing tissues against it. she heard her front door open from her room.

"seri? it's jaemin!" seri hid under her bed covers. her attempts fail however when the cover was torn off her and her sickly figure was shown.

"seri! are you okay?" jaemin put his hand to seri's forehead, "you are burning." jaemin's eyebrows twisted, his eyes showed a caring yet worried look.

seri was embarrassed to have jaemin see her weak and not her usual self.

"are you hungry?" jaemin asked.

"no i-" seri was cut off when a loud rumble emitted from her stomach.

"was that a whale?" the smiling boy joked.

"shut up." seri blushed.

jaemin let out a cute chuckle.

"okay, i'll cook you some food."

"hopefully you don't burn down my house."

jaemin laughed it off and left seri's room and went downstairs to he kitchen. seri gathered her strength and followed.

jaemin looked into her fridge, "dang, do your parents feed you?" there was only a couple secret ingredients and a bunch of popsicles for some reason.

seri lightly laughed, "we usually eat out."

jaemin looked in all the drawers and cupboards before finding something that could be a meal.

"jackpot!" jaemin lifted a package of instant ramen.

the happy boy quickly got to cooking for seri. he cracked a few eggs and found some spam lying around and tossed it into the broth.

jaemin turned the stove off and poured the hot soup into a bowl.

"it's read-" jaemin turned to seri and saw her sleeping while sitting down by the dining table. jaemin laughed and quietly pulled a chair next to her, making sure the floorboards did not creak.

jaemin stared at seri and looked at her closed eyes. she was long eyelashes. he moved to her nose. awh, look at her button nose. jaemin went down to her lips. jaemin didn't know what to think about seri's soft, plump lips. seri's hair fell in front of her face leaving her face mostly covered by a black mask. jaemin snapped out of his trance. he giggled and softly tucked seri's hair behind her ear.

"did you finish the ramen?" seri woke startled.

jaemin grinned, "yeah, i did. it might be a little cold though."

"are you serious? i was looking forward to hot ramen." seri pouted.

the two smiled.

—————————–

END NOTE
WHY DO THEY SMILE SO MUCH IN THIS BOOK SISHSOHEKD