Chapter 2 : Sudden Change

Chuuya was laying down at the infirmary bed at the Port Mafia. Kouyou was not leaving his side fearing that Chuuya won't woke up ever again. Dazai was outside the room waiting for Mori.

After a while, Mori came holding papers in his hands. "Well, this is pretty unusual for you to just stand right here" Mori says with a smirk on his face.

The brunette didn't mind him at all and went inside the room, Mori followed him after.

Mori looked at the ginger haired and looked at Kouyou. "Is he poisoned?" Kouyou asks. Mori didn't give an answer instead he gave the files that he was holding to her.

Kouyou scanned the papers and Mori began to speak : "nothing is wrong in him for now, it seems Kaiji made something that effects the body slowly"

"What does that mean?"

"We still need to observe him, until he wakes up. Keep an eye on changes. I don't want to lose one my precious executive after all" Mori walks away and left the room.

The room was filled with silence.

~¤>×<¤~

It was already night but Kouyou was still looking after Chuuya. Dazai walked towards her and tap her shoulder. "Ane-san you should get rest" but she just shook her head and said : "I'm fine, I want to be by his side when he wakes up"

The brunnet removed his hand to her shoulder "Ane-san, Mori said that there is nothing wrong with him, you should eat first and then come back, I'm just getting worried about you too"

The lady smiled at him and stands up where she seats. "Sorry for worrying you young lad." She looked at the sleeping ginger and back at the brunette. "Can you look after him for me?"

Dazai sat on a chair and smiles in relived "I will look after him, I promise" after that Kouyou left the room.

~¤>×<¤~

Its midnight and the brunette was feeling tired. He shook his head and slaps his face so that he would stay awake but it was no use. So he get his phone out of his pocket and play games but after a while he got tired of it.

Dazai look at his message box and scroll up and down and read past messages of him and the ginger.

He looked at the sleeping ginger and make a sad face. "I miss you" he said, but then he changed his personality and held his phone to Chuuya's sleeping face while saying : "I was texting you and you didn't answer. Look look at these messages I sent you, I look like a stalker" he stopped as he think then he continued talking "um no, wait that's wrong um yeah right, I looked like a spammer, yes yes a spammer, I'm gonna spam you until you wake up" the brunette laughed but then when he thought that he was over reacting about things, he let out a big sigh and put his phone away "what am I doing, I look like a fool, I was talking to my sleeping partner, hey! You should say something back or laugh" he held the hand of the sleeping ginger and caresses it.

After a while he fell asleep, resting his head at the side of the bed still holding Chuuya's hand.

The room was filled with silence once again

But then, Chuuya opened his eyes 'where am I? What am I doing in here?' He asked himself. He looked at his left and saw an angelic face of the sleeping brunette. But then he shook his head, he thought  instead of angelic it was the demon who bombed his car. He pulled his hand way from Dazai's grip in disgust and Dazai just shuffle but he didn't wake up.

Chuuya went out of bed and notice something wrong, but then he ignored it and continued to walk out of the room.

While passing by the hallway, Chuuya saw a slight reflection of himself in the big mirror, he totally walk and passed by it but then when he noticed whats wrong, he got back to the mirror and looked at himself.

3. 2. 1. - he screamed in shock. His voice was heard by Dazai making him wake up and when he noticed Chuuya was not there, he came rushing to him. Chuuya fell on the floor losing balance as he see himself in the mirror. She became a girl.

Kouyou and Mori came rushing to them afterwards and saw the changes in the ginger's body.

"Well I didn't expect those Changes, it is really a sudden Change" Mori said.