6

The four arrived at Korea, walking through a crowded fish market. Diana has been in Korea before but that was almost 40 years ago. The mission was very simple, as T'Challa put it: Catch Klaue, retrieve the Vibranium he has stolen many years ago and the artifact he snatched from a museum, and bring him back to Wakanda for his trail. But Diana, has been in many mission like this one in the past with SHIELD, she knew that this kind of mission doesn't end so well all the time.

"Remember, don't cause a scene when we get in there. We don't want Klaue get suspicious with us," T'Challa said, the girls nodded when they all stopped in front of a stall run by an elderly woman that recognize Nakia.

Nakia approached her slowly, communicating with the elderly woman in Korean. At first, it looked like that the elderly women doesn't seem too happy when they all arrive, especially with Nakia. But the woman smiled and gestured for them to enter. They all entered the casino, it was heavily crowded. There were people around the globe playing games and drinking. Diana ignores a group men checking and whistling at her as she scans the room for Klaue or his buyer, but she didn't see anyone she recognizes.

"Spread out," T'Challa said. "We can cover ground that way."

The girls nodded as they did what they were told. Diana walked the other side as she went downstairs. Okoye stayed upstairs to get a better view from the top. Both Nakia and T'Challa went downstairs opposite from Diana as Nakia held his arm and walked downstairs together.

"The woman outside. What trouble was she referring to?" T'Challa asked, curious.

"Ahh...I got into a disagreement with some ivory traders. Made a bit of a mess." Nakia said, with a smile remembering that mission.

"Hmm. And will there be any trouble tonight, Ms. Kenyan Heiress?" T'Challa asked.

"Depends...on how quickly we finish the mission," Nakia said as she separate herself from him, giving the king a small smirk. T'Challa couldn't help but to smile from Nakia's smirk when he heard Okoye the spear piece radio.

"Can we please focus?" Okoye said through the radio. T'Challa and Nakia went on their separate ways. "Thank you." Okoye said, chuckling.

Diana made to the bottom step, and almost every men in the casino turn their gazes towards her as they almost drool from her beauty. The woman also stared at her as they all see the Amazon as a threat. It wasn't a surprise for Diana, no matter where she goes she always drew attention to herself, without even trying. It was quite annoying to her but what can she do. 

She went to the bar section as she asked the guy in Korea for a drink. She sat down on the stool as she turns her head trying to find Klaue, without getting suspicion from the crowds. Nakia joined her as she was 4 seats away from the Amazon.

Diana casually drank her drink as she scanned the room and witness Americans, "Eyes up. Americans." She said quietly.

"I count three." Nakia added.

Okoye looked down from upstairs, "Five. How could you miss Greased Lightning there behind you two?"

"Six." T'Challa added. "Just spotted an old friend who works for the CIA. It just got a little more complicated."

T'Challa saw Agent Ross as he casually walked up to him, "Agent Ross." He greeted.

Diana flinched over that name as she remembers him very well. He was the man who captured Bucky and wanted him dead. He had never trusted her since she was in his words, a dangerous meta human vigilante.

"Your highness." Ross greeted the king back as he was unaware of T'Challa's appearance in the casino.

T'Challa leaned towards Ross close to his ear, "You are buying from Klaue."