1

Welcome to the first chapter. Grammar might be choppy but I hope you enjoy this story. Reminder: I don't own these characters. This is a DC/Marvel crossover. Changing a bit of the story for Diana. Takes place after Civil War, just a small story until it continues to Black Panther, Justice League and then Infinity War when it comes out.

🌜🌟🌛

Diana was standing on top of the Lady Justice statue at the Old Bailey courthouse in London

Diana was standing on top of the Lady Justice statue at the Old Bailey courthouse in London. It has been a month since she last heard from Steve and Bucky. It saddens her seeing the people she cares about so much has disappeared without a trace. As she stands on top of the statue, gazing at the view of London. She heard sirens and screams close by. She looked down where the noises were coming from and saw cops armed with their guns pointed in front of the building.

Another day of saving, She thought as she jumped down to a balcony and went inside, quietly. She sneaked into the hallway when she spotted a group of men with guns, surrounding the place. She leaped to the other side of the room, without suspicion. Until she saw a man alone going to another room.

As the man was looking around the big room, checking to see any more people were in here. Diana was still on top of the room as she grabbed her lasso and dropped on him and pulled him up to face him.

The man expression was full of confusion, seeing a woman holding him from the top of the building with one arm

"Who are you?" Diana said sternly, as the lasso glowed. "The Lasso and Hestia compel you to reveal the truth." She lifts the man one more time to tighten the rope, "Now who are you?" The man was struggling to not answer but as powerful the lasso is, no one can resist it

"We're a small group of reactionary terrorists. We know that sin has brought this plague of aliens," said the man. Diana could tell that this man is blinded by whatever his leader put in his head.

"Why the hostages!" she raised her voice as the lasso glowed brighter.

The man laughed evilly, "You're too late. The countdown has already begun. In a few minutes, four city blocks... boom...while the world watches."