"Also something I didn't think about," Stiles says looking down at me, I roll my eyes as I let go of his arm.

"Don't worry, Jay. I'll protect you," Scott says, nudging me and I give him a death stare because he couldn't protect me either.

We then see lights from afar and realise their flashlights and Stiles pulls me down to the ground Scott follows along, "Come on." Stiles says before running away.

Scott and I follow but then Scott pulls me behind a tree ditching Stiles. 

It took a few moments before we realised Stiles got caught, we could hear the sound of his father's deep voice, "Scott! Jailee! Are you out there?" 

Mr Stilinski was also known as the Sheriff of this beloved town Beacon Hills. 

Me and Scott are panicking. Do we show ourselves and get in trouble, or do we just run? 

Well, we didn't actually run, we fast-walked and that's when I felt something hit me to the ground and a sharp pain in my arm, I saw my arm and what looked like a bleeding bite mark and no Scott. Great.

The only thing left for me to was to walk home in the rain without a hood on my sweatshirt. This was probably the worst night of my life. I make my way to my room, after coming through the front door, going into my bathroom and trying to rinse off my dry blood I put a bandage on It and go to bed.

----------------------------------------

I get to school and I have on a long-sleeved black top and a dark green ruffled jacket and black jeans with boots and I do some light make-up, eyeliner and mascara with clear lip gloss and my hair is curled. I tried covering up the bandage/wound with the long-sleeve top. I don't need people asking me questions. 

I see Scott and I go up to him and say, "Hey Scotty." 

"Hi," he says a little bit without emotion and I furrow my brows at him.

Then I see Stiles run right up to us looking a bit out of breath, "Come on guys let's see!" Stiles says referring to our bite marks.

Scott lifts his shirt and I roll up my sleeve to show Stiles the wound.

"It was too dark to see, but in pretty sure it was a wolf," I say.

"Yeah," Scott says.

"A wolf bit you guys?" Stiles says eyebrows raised.

I nod my head. I start to get bored and all I'm hearing is mumbles from Scott and Stiles. 

Then I hear Stiles say, "Hey Lydia, how are you? You look--"

She walks right past him but smiles and waves at me, "Hey Jailee," and I do the same me and Lydia are friends but since she and Jackson are dating, I've decided to stay away cause Jackson is a jerk and he doesn't like Scott. s

"...like you're going to ignore me," Stiles finishes and I roll my eyes. 

"You're the cause of this, you know. Dragging me down to your nerd depths. I'm a nerd by association. I've been Scarlet-nerded by you. Blending into the crowd," Stiles says towards Scott. 

Scott and I just laugh at his foolishness.

We head into the school and I walk straight to my locker with Scott and because we have the same last name we have the advantage of being next to each other. I just grabbed my books for the first period and second and walked to class. 

First-period: English. 

Scott takes the desk next to Stiles and I sit behind Stiles.

Mr. Curtis walks in saying, "As you all know by now, there was indeed a body found in the woods last night. I'm sure your eager little minds are coming up with all sorts of macabre scenarios as to how it happened but I've been told that the police have a suspect in custody."