Scroll 9: Rose Garden

Start from the beginning

Akai akai kono shoumei ga itai itai hodo nagare
saigo ni
Hanarenai you ni waraeru you ni
Ikite ikeru you ni

Ah aoi aoi kono seiten ni
Negai hitotsu todoku you ni

Shichiten battou kizu darake kuishibare
Isshoku sokuhatsu senran wo iza susume

Ai suru dareka no jinsei no shuuchakuten wo yorisoeru you ni
Tsutaereba hitori janai

Mayoi mayoi kono seimei de mitai mitai sono daidanen
Yowasa wo buki ni kaero

Tsuyoi tsuyoi kono shinnen ga towa ni towa ni tsuzukeba to
Saigo ni
Furikaerazu ni arukeru you ni
Ikite ikeru you ni

Ah mirai mirai kono seiten ga
Itsu made mo tsuzuku you ni

Semai semai kono sora de deaiwakareta bokura wa
hikari wo ushinatteita

Negai sugaru no wa raise? tsurai tsurai kono gense
tatakae

Kuroi kuroi kono donten ni Cry Cry namida shitatte
Kumoma no hikari tsukame
Akai akai kono shoumei ga itai itai hodo nagare
Saigo ni
Hanarenai you ni waraeru you ni
Ikite ikeru you ni
Ah aoi aoi kono seiten ni
Negai hitotsu todoku you ni
Aoi aoi kono seiten ni
Negai hitotsu todoku you ni

The wind blew hard. The garden sang with them as the butterfly guided him inside. The light shone on two silhouettes who bathed themselves in their music. Sinbad could not help but run towards them. He engulfed the two with a warm hug. Akil's eyes flew open, and he could feel the fast beat of his father's heart. The hug tightened. Thais let herself feel his love. Her hands hold on to him as if he was her life support.

"It's... good to be back, Sin." She muttered. Sinbad breathed in her scent. It was the same flowery scent with a hint of mint on it. He pulled away to get a good look at them. He noticed the short hair but same bright blue eyes of his wife. His child, however, had his hair and blue eyes of his wife. He never felt complete until now. The emptiness he felt was gone. It was filled with joy of seeing his family again.

"I thought you were gone. I thought you two died." He said. Thais placed her hand on his cheek and put her forehead on his.

"Sorry for running away. I can explain to you if you want but right now, I want you to introduce to your son. Akil?" Thais nudged on his son who got shy all of a sudden. His eyes tried not to meet his eyes which made Sinbad chuckle. It was adorable to see his own flesh and blood get shy like this. He squat down and put a hand on his head.

"There's no need to be shy. May I know your name?" He asked.

"I am Akil! It's nice to finally see you, Papa!" He hugged Sinbad tightly which brought tear to his eyes. His son laughed at his funny crying face before going back to his guitar. He told his mother that he will be going further in the garden to get some rose. They nodded and warned him of the dangers ahead.

"Thais, I...."

"Let me explain everything first. Munfasil." Sinbad felt a slight pain inside him. Thais assured him that it was just a spell so that David will never interfere with their talk. He tensed at the mention of his name. She sighed before telling him that it was not her business anymore if he wanted David inside him or not.

"Right now, I want to tell you what and why those three years happened. Firstly, I want to apologize Sin. I ran away because of David. When I learned of my ancestry, I knew right away that you were the Singularity I can never part with. You were also unpredictable that time knowing that Arba was by your side. I am still not comfortable with what happened 18 years ago, but I learned to forgive. I will never forget though. I am happy that you even let me talk to you like this. I thought you will shove me away. I thought that you did not love me anymore. I hated that feeling." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before looking at his eyes.