Scroll 2: Sun and Rain

Start from the beginning

After dining in the pub, Alibaba faced the court in front of him. A couple of scary looking soldiers met his gaze as they growled at him.

"May I see, Kogyouku?" He asked. The soldier scoffed at him and drove him away, but Alibaba did not give up.

He passed them with ease. The others thought that he was using magic, but Alibaba denied every accusations. Yunan once told him that the ability he gained was named Life Review where in the brink of death, human memories surface and the world slows down. It surprised him considering that he did not have that ability even before. The magi told him that it was because he trained for it. It was proved when he told him that he died for over more than 100 years but in truth, they were just dead for one or two days. The puppet-like vessel he had that was so difficult to control became his training ground. It sharpened the margins of life and death in order to give him a deep concentration that could last for eternity. No matter how big or small the enemy may be, they will never be able to catch him.

"You are no match for me! Hah!" He brought down the dungeon corps in his wake. Alibaba opened the door in front of him and greeted the new empress.

"Hey there, Kogyouku. I came here to see you!"

"You're—"

Dark Continent
Cathargo

"Akil? Are you ready? We need to leave for the city!" Thais shouted as she called for her child.

"Coming, Mama!" He rushed down the stairs as he tried to button up the clothes Hakuryuu gave him. Like his mother, he wore a red cheongsam with golden linings at the end of his sleeves and white pants. His black flats were the right size as well as he jumped from the stairs to reach his mother.

"I-I'm sorry, Mama. I didn't know how to wear this clothes that Uncle Hakuryuu gave." He pouted. Thais giggled before holding his hands. Her own red dress flattered as they walked towards out of the inn they stayed for a couple of days. She decided that it was time they greet the new world her husband had created in her wake. Luna and Kaein were also with them in their pet form. Eisa (9) and Khamisa (15) were in Reim for their class. They were both young professors in the area and doing their jobs. From time to time, Thais would contact them but only for a limited time in fear that Arba or Sinbad would find them. She did not want him to know that they were alive.

"Not yet." She muttered.

"Hmm? Did you say something, Mama?" Akil asked. Thais froze on her spot and smiled nervously.

"Nope. Nothing, Akil. So where do you want to go first? We have Reim, Kou, Sindria, Shajaea, Yrif, Heliophat, Magnostadt and Balbadd." She said as she laid out the map in front of them. Akil pulled down on her dress to see and Thais kneeled by her child. He glanced at the map and noticed a weird shaped country in the middle of the sea.

"Mama! I want to go here! S-Sinya!" Akil grinned. Thais giggled at her child before telling him how it was pronounced.

"S-Sind-dria!" She smiled at her child. Akil's blue orbs glistened in glee as his purple hair danced with the wind that blew. Kaein and Luna cannot deny the fact that Thais' child was almost the exact replica of her husband if it was not for his blue eyes.

"Yes, now we should or we'll never be able to catch up a ship to Sindria. Yunan told me that there will be one in Reim later night. We still need two more hours of travel. Kaein, Luna, you two can go back to your original form later. I bet Akil would love to have a good ride. Is that fine with you?" She glanced at them.

"Yeah, this brat always loves the wind anyway. Let's go." Kaein replied. Luna laughed at her brother before nudging Akil to pet her.

"Hehehe~ Luna really loves me petting her right, Mama?"