A form clad in cream dress descended down the sky. Her blue eyes flared at the sight in front of her.

"Spirit of Treasure and Dishonor, I ask thee and thine to come and engulf me with your power. Use my magoi and turn me into a great magus. Come forth with your household, Seere."

Just then, the controlled form of Kogyouku crept behind Kouha and held him. Before she could do anything, Thais rushed towards her and kicked her side. The princess hit the floor unceremoniously while the prince was in awestruck. She smiled at him and asked if he was alright. Kouha snapped out of his trance and ranted about her recklessness.

"What the hell are you doing!? You are pregnant for Solomon's sake!" She sheepishly scratched her head and faced Takeruhiko who glared at her. She returned it but before she could even talk, Kogyouku raised her head and sneered at her. She knew that her husband was glaring holes through her head, but this was a war she could at least not let Sinbad fully win.

Kouha and Thais were in a difficult position. Both of them were faced with strong opponents. She held her chakram and called for her special rukh. She could feel her body weaken which meant that she will have to finish what she came here for.

"Seere Anqasam." She whispered. The wind split into two and attacked both their sides. She used this as leverage and dashed towards Takeruhiko who was a little dazed from the attack. Kouha also wasted no time and delivered a blow to Kogyouku. He was utterly confused at the sudden action of his sister but if she will betray them, then he will not have any choice but to eliminate any threat to the throne. Sinbad, who controlled Kogyouku, raised his arm and attacked Kouha from behind. Blood profusely flowed and the prince gasped in pain. Thais was about to use her rukh when Takeruhiko grazed her leg.

"Argh!" She held her leg in pain and dodged the king's attack in a mere second. Her heart pulsed painfully in her chest. One careless move and she will lose not only her life but her child's as well.

Sinbad was confused and livid at the same time. He did not know why his wife was suddenly involved in Kou's war. What he was sure right now was that she needed a massive scolding and punishment. That is if he ever get his hands on her. Thais and Kouha right now were both down and he used this as an opportunity to announce who he was.

"I am the leader of the Seven Seas Alliance, King Sinbad! I came here to put an end to internal strife in Kou Empire upon the request of my sworn friend, Ren Hakuryuu. He is the legitimate successor of the throne." He declared. Kouha and Thais tensed at his words. It was wrong for both of them to get in their business considering that it should only be between the eastern and western faction of Kou Empire. However, it was too late for that. She did not know that Hakuryuu contacted Sinbad. The young prince was too prideful for that.

'Ho—Who the hell contacted him here?' She sneered. Thais let out a loud sigh before throwing her chakram at him.

"What is the meaning of this, Sinbad? This should only be between the Eastern and Western Army. You have no right to interfere with their business." She voiced out. Her husband glanced at her and asked her the same thing.

"You know how delicate your position is don't you, Love?" He said. She gripped her chakram and told him that it was only right for her to interfere after knowing that Hakuryuu had the Seven Seas Alliance as backup. It was not fair for the Western faction.

"Is that so? Then I will have no choice but to take you back and be given extreme punishment for going against the Seven Seas Alliance." He uttered. Thais was stunned, her husband showed no mercy even for her which only steeled her resolve.

"We'll see about that. Seere Hadir!" The wind roared as it blew away some of the enemies away from the western faction. Sinbad ordered Kogyouku's body to raise her arms to block out the roaring wind. It changed form into golden rukh that pierced the princess. Slowly, Kogyouku regained control of her body. She gave Thais a grateful look. Sinbad cursed at his wife's power.