Scroll 24: Internal

Start from the beginning

"This is why I am stronger than you!" He directed the black rukh to attack Aladdin but something extraordinary occurred. His attack curved and went directly to the mountains away from them. Judal's eyes widened at the sight. It was similar to King Solomon's magic displayed back in the summit.

"Are you sure about that?" Aladdin taunted. The black magician, instead of being angry at the sight, was delighted to see him use Solomon's wisdom. Judal thought that Aladdin would show him his past again but the blue haired magi told him that he was getting the idea of his power wrong. Solomon's wisdom was not just to show the rukh or any past of anybody. It was the power that connected him to the Sacred Palace, a special room that controlled all the rukh. It was also the place where the souls of the magi return to.

"Judal, you were also born there. Inside the Great Flow governed by the Sacred Palace, the rukh there is from all the people who lived in this world and of all the people from Alma Toran. That is why I can hear the rukh and even acquire all the magic from Alma Toran's era." Aladdin explained. Judal was stunned to learn the extent of his magic. He wanted to test that, so he combined the light and dark rukh together.

"Thalg Asfal! Thalg Thalgeyya!" Two magics at the same time were released from his staff and was directed towards the blue haired magi. Aladdin used fire magic to deflect it. However, it was extinguished easily. He tried to utilize Alma Toran's magic but failed to do so, knowing that he has not mastered it yet. After all, it was just a year ago that he tried to instill in his rukh the knowledge from Alma Toran. He also did not have the time to practice his magic. Not only that, it was dangerous to take in all the information.

"That's suicide. If a single human tries to take all the memories of million- no, billions of humans into his head, then boom!" He was right. However, he had an objective to accomplish. Judal shook his head and told Aladdin that he was nothing more than an outsider that Alma Toran shoved their mission to. He was just being toyed and that he should not even bother with them.

"But I am not doing this because of some orders. I am doing this because I am charmed. Because I love the people of this world! Dhoruf Sabahal!" Judal's magic twisted and flew right back at him. This time, there was no failure. He was able to use King Solomon's magic.

Judal, however, returned and attacked him once again. Dhoruf was still incomplete and he would take advantage of the blue haired magi's weakness. Aladdin would not let that though for he knew that it was only him who could defeat him. For they make up the four magi who existed in the world.

Alibaba knew that his battle will not be an easy one considering that Hakuryuu had already mastered his first djinn. What he did not expect was for him to actually master his second one as well. Belial's djinn equip was terrifying. He looked like a death reaper while bearing a skeleton scythe. From the moment Belial's scythe sliced off his foot, he knew that he was in big trouble.

"This is Belial's power. It is capable of manipulating sense such as sight and hearing but it seems that when it is equipped, it can do even more. Human won't get hurt but all the senses that exist in his body will be taken into another space." He explained. He would be like death himself.

Alibaba was a man known for having a strong sense of justice. With that in mind, he rushed towards Hakuryuu and slashed off his arm. The latter one deflected his sword and flew a little backwards before clashing with him. The way their swords danced against each other lasted for some time until the black haired vessel user had enough.

"I will never lose against you no matter what!" Alibaba lost his arm. Hakuryuu tried for another shot, but Alibaba shifted to the side and used his sword to protect him. Raising Belial's scythe once more, Hakuryuu brought it down but Alibaba raised his sword in time. The clash made them flew away from each other.