Chapter 14

double update for today :)

-----

Chapter 14

"W-We're... weㅡ"

"Yeah, they're close." Mark finishes.

Haejin looked at her brother, "Minhyung-oppa, shut up." She then looked at Taeyong, "I-I... I can'tㅡ"

"They're dating." Mark said.

The dream members laughed, excluding Jaemin. He was flustered. 'Why did Taeyong-hyung had to say that? I'm so embarrassed.' Inside his mind, he's already burrying himself.

"Mark, you're making things worse, shut up!!!" Haejin said. The members laughed.

"Mark, you're not being asked. Kindly shut up." Johnny said.

Mark bit his lip so that he won't smile. Just admit it, my dear sister.

Jaemin looked around. Jisung and Chenle were giggling beside Taeil.

Yuta and Winwin were chuckling.

The dream members looked like they know something. Why is Haechan looking at me like that? Why is Renjun smirking at me? Why is Jeno smiling?! Dream?!

"Jaemin-ah, are you hiding something from us?" Taeyong asked.

"Hyungs.. guys.. what are you saying?! Okay first of all.." Jaemin looked at Haejin who was also looking at him. He gulped. "First of all, we are cl-close..."

Haejin was looking at him. Her heart fluttered. 'We're close? Jinjja?' She thought.

"We... we're close. W-we met each other at a coffee shop. W-we kinda bumped into each other..." Jaemin explains.

"Mhm... would you also explain the reason of your stutters?" Jaehyun said, smirking. "Pull yourself together, we can't understand you."

Haejin sighed, standing up. "This is no use.. what's the point."

She was about to exit the room but Jisung blocked her way. "Jisung I'm going back to practice."

Jisung chuckled, "What practice are you talking about?"

"Just...."

"Listen to me, I'm older than you."

"What are you saying? We're the same age."

"Oh really? Because as far as I can remember, I'm three months older than you."

Jisung wins the argument. Haejin had no choice but to turn back and sit beside Mark.

"Look, I don't want things to be complicated. I also don't want you guys, Jaemin and Haejin, to be awkward. I... We just want to clarify some things." Taeyong starts.

"There are rumors here that you two are seeing each other. Is that true?"

What the hell? "No." Both answered at the same time.

"Are you close?"

"Yes" / "I don't know"

Jaemin and Haejin looked st each other.

If close meant holding hands when the others are not looking, and carrying her, then yes, we're close.

"Yes, Taeyong-oppa..." Haejin sighed.