The Portal||Chapter 4

Another day at WolfPaw high..I met a friend...actually some friends. I also got invited to Jaxon's party. The school day went as it normally did, a bit of teasing from a new guy I met named Luke, normal, boring periods as always. After that I asked my mom if I could go to Jaxon's party....she said yes. But I got to the party and no one was there..except Jaxon, some friends I met today (Kaylee, Lucy, Kawaii ~Tan, Indigo and Luke) and surprisingly Blake was there too. They were staring at this weird glow-y  portal type thing.

What is this?! -Jaxon

KAWAII~ TRACEY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS!!

SWEET! LETS GO THROUGH IT!! -Kaylee

Uh before we go I'd like to get my witch-craft pouch - Lucy

ugh why am I even here?! - Blake

Whats going on? I asked. It was too late. Everyone went in, but not willingly. The force took everyone into the portal. We all went into this dimension which i'm guessing was the Ayleen dimension, the goddess we all worship, the all mighty god, one of the Divine warriors who had fought evil in the olden days. There were 8 of these warriors. Ayleen, Inkie, Steven, Emerald, Melissa, Kyle, Zack, and Amy. Steven was Ayleen's lover and Ayleen loved him back. But something happened, which made Steven the demon...or the Never Dimension's Lord. The Blazen Dimension was the hell in our time. Ayleen and Steven tried to work it out but the Divine warriors and her ended up killing Steven while their baby was in the womb. Which was...me. They named me Alyssa and I carried Ayleen's Power...as well as Steven's power. My mom, Lynn, was my adoptive mother. I didn't know any of this until I came to this dimension. The memories rushed like a hurricane in my head, causing my head to spin like crazy. I collapsed. 

[Jaxon's point of view]

When I first met Alyssa she seemed like a nice person and I wasn't wrong. I was the most popular boy in school and all the girls drooled over me. But Alyssa had something that made me feel something i've never felt before. I had developed feelings for her. Here we were in this weird dimension. She froze. 

ALYSSA! ARE YOU OKAY?! I yelled out

I yelled at her. I was...scared. 

She collapsed, and landed on my arms just like the first time we met. I held her tight in my arms

Wha-what am I...