Nothing's gonna change my love for you~

''Nothing's gonna change my love for you...

I'm sure for that my dear...

No matter how far is the distance between us, I still love you.''

Yeah, the title is actually a song and I don't know the lyrics well. Actually, the song too, i just know the chorus part, but its a nice song to me. I love classic's. Because somebody asked me and I don't know how to answer that question. Yep, It's a song name right....but it doesn't matter.

Hey guys... Read this Orlando Bloom fanfiction, no matter you are a Orly lover or not!! You doesn't need to be a fan to read fanfiction, right? Just....from my point of view...

Hope you like it! ;-) really.....Please read, you will like it!

To orly lover:

Much of the fan fiction is on legolas so i decided to write one about Orlando's life. My story.

it wont take much of your time right? so...have a look??!

Enjoy, my dear fellow readers!

And pls note that I wasn't good at writing, expressing my own feelings and my grammar isn't good, so please bear with me, but here's something that I can guarantee to you guys that, the storyline will be amazing, trust me. Every story deserves to have someone to read it, why don't be you??

Orly_lover.