»T H E P R E F E R E N C E S O F A D E T E C T I V E

THIS CONTAINS MATURE THEMES.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT

CLICK OUT NOW.

Alright, so my friend Cam warmuzzled did this for our sweet doggo boi Jackie.
I'msothirstyforhimsendhelp.

So I decided to try it for Sydney first, before I attempt howlofthewest because lord knows if I can't do my own character, how the heck am I supposed to do our other lovely wolf boi?

Anyways, here we go. Please save me from the sin. Actually, don't, I quiet enjoy it lol.

A ~ Aftercare | Sydney adores cuddles, she craves them. She does her best not to be to needy, but she will cuddle and hold her lover close once they've both gotten their release and relief.

B ~ Body part |  Sydney loves to touch her partner wherever she can, honestly she doesn't have a favorite, but if she had to pick...  her favorite part of someone's body would probably be their shoulders or back. For... marking purposes. Her favorite place to be touched would be her belly or waist.

C ~ Cum (Anything to do with cum, basically) | Sydney... is already on the pill, because cramps suck and she doesn't have time to deal with that ( who does, honestly? ), so if she's with a male partner, and they'd discussed it beforehand, or they know they'll be together for a while, she does love to have them cum in her. If they're not comfortable with that, then she doesn't mind if the cum on her body. With a female partner, Sydney adores tasting their cum, via her fingers, tongue, whatever.

D ~ Dirty Secret | Sydney's dirty secret would probably be that she secretly loves having her hair pulled lightly, and forced to be submissive. She's normally a switch, but if the right guy pins her and wants to fuck her... she ain't gonna say no.

E ~ Experience | Sydney does have a bit more experience then one would think, her undercover work leading her to have more partners then she'd probably care to admit. Doesn't mean she enjoyed all of it, but she knows what she's doing.

F ~ Favorite Position | Sydney does have a  few positions she loves, laying on her side or back with her legs open and her sex bared. She also is a sucker for doggy style sometimes, and she adores riding her partner.

G ~  Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, etc ) | Sydney normally isn't one for jokes or humor, but if she's with her love, she'll do her best to make them or both of them laugh.

H ~ Hair | Sydney is actually very self-conscious about body hair, she freaks out if it gets to long in certain places. The only time she'll keep longer is if her partner requests it. Most of the time she is very well groomed and trimmed, doing her best not to have any hair around her core, and other places.

I ~ Intimacy | Sydney isn't overly affectionate, not one to openly display her love in public. But when she's alone with her partner... she's very gentle and caring, peppering them with kisses and gentle nips, anything to show how much she really cares.

J ~ Jack Off (Masturbation) | Sydney does indulge in her guilty pleasures, touching herself normally when she's alone, or trying to tease her partner. She quite enjoys it, especially when she drives her partner crazy with it.

K ~ Kink | Sydney has several kinks, including bondage, a bit of roleplay, domination, sense deprivation to an extent, and she does have a mistress kink. She doesn't admit the last one, though, not wanting to be to weird or kinky.

L ~ Location | Her favorite place to have sex is in her or her partner's home. As long as it's dark, and her partner is fine with it, a plea could be made for car sex, as well as sex outside, say... in a forest or park.

M ~ Motivation | What really gets Sydney going is teasing her partner, driving them to the brink or crazy, and then just slowly backing off, showing off her body in seductive ways before suddenly and roughly going back to pleasuring them again and urging her partner's release.

N ~ NO (Something they won't do, turns offs) | Sydney will never, EVER hurt her lover on purpose, whether they want her to or not. She will never degrade them or put them down, and she will do her best to make sure she never hurts then in any way. It brings back to many memories.

O ~ Oral (Preferences in giving/receiving, etc) | Sydney does prefer being on the receiving end of oral sex, especially with a male, however if her partner really wants her to, and they allow her to go slowly and at her own pace, she will oblige them.

P ~ Pace | Sydney will keep whatever pace will make her partner comfortable, be that rough and fast, or slow and sensual. She'll sometimes do a mixture of both, making it sensual but rough or slow but rough, but honestly it's just whatever makes her partner happy.

Q ~ Quickie | Sydney despises quickies, hates the entire word and idea around it. She knows that sometimes, it's easier to just have quick sex in high risk situations where they could get caught, but it reminds her so much of things in her past that it just ruins her mood.

R ~ Risks | Sydney will take risks, so long as she trusts you completely. One night stand, or first time? Hell no. She has trust issues, and it shows a lot.

S ~ Stamina |  Surprisingly, Sydney has a bit more stamina then one would think. She can go several rounds before she needs to take a break, and probably a nap. Her orgasms may come quicker after the first one, but if you're up for it, so is she.

T ~  Toy | The detective isn't really into toys that much, save for a few things. Vibrators for herself, things like that. She'll try anything once, but otherwise... she's good with just her partner.

U ~ Unfair | Sydney is the queen of teasing. She will do all she can to drive her partner mad. Sometimes it's gotten her into a tough spot... but the sex afterwards was fantastic.

V ~ Volume | Sydney tries her best to stay quiet if she can, but if she knows that her and her lover will be alone and have no one to bother them, expect the Brit to be very vocal, moaning and crooning praises.

W ~ Wild Card (Get a random head canon for a character) | Sydney is a sucker for dirty talk. Tell her everything you want to do to her in a deep or husky voice, and she'll melt.

X ~ X-Ray | Uh... She's normal, I guess? I already went over that she doesn't like body hair, so she keeps the hair nice and trimmed.

Y ~ Yearning |  Sydney's sex drive is a bit higher then normal, so she yearns for her lover and sex a bit more often then she'd care to admit.

Z ~ Zzzz | Sydney will do her best to stay awake after sex, but if you cuddle her and make her feel safe, she'll be out as soon as she can get a few sweet nothings whispered to her lover.