» T H E S O N G O F T H E L O S T

Mkay, so I couldn't decide on mermaid or siren (or a nymph apparently) because they're all perfect asdfghjkl. So y'all get them all! :D

Some of these I can start, and some of these you have to start, so it's up to you!

...nsfw ones may come later.

Mermaid:

"Splash in my water all you like, but stay out of the deep where the sunlight does not reach."

"It was dark. Not pitch black, but some greenish darkness that barely allowed shapes to form. All I could smell was the tang of seaweed, and all I could hear was the breaking of waves."

More amusing ones. Thanks Tumblr lol.

"I am a simple mermaid trying to get a simple college education and you fUCKERS KEEP PREVENTING THAT BY THROWING WATER BALLOONS AT ME FIVE MINUTES BEFORE CLASS STARTS SO I'M STRANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING QUAD FOR AN HOUR UNTIL IT WEARS OFF."

Alternatively:

" I was skipping class and saw you trying to drag you and your huge ass tail through the courtyard- Do you need help?

...

I guess I can carry you to class if you'd like, though I'm not sure this is worth being called 'Prince/Princess Eric' for the next two weeks."

Siren:

"I don't want to fight, let someone else kill! Not me, please, I don't want to hurt them!"

"This is the one song everyone would like to learn... the song that is irresistible."

"The frozen lake had finally cracked open after all these frigid years. But it was not this that startled _______. Rather, it was the single trail of footsteps that lead out."

^ In which Sydney is a lake siren.

Both:

"If you want to live, you have to drown first, got it?"

'Your character is scuba diving, and finds a strange series of runes underwater. What is the first thing your character does when they see them? And what would they do if those runes and the ocean floor around them starts to... glow?'