Naksh supports Keerti

Naksh smiled and came out of the room...they both went where their families are sitting...all were searching for them..
Kdadi: keerti khn chli gyi th tum?we are searching u from 20 mins...this is the way u r behaving with ur in-laws..when they need u ..u r not here...she  was angry with keerti..
Badidadi:it's okk suhasiniji...she came now..we were just worried for her...not for work..
Kdadi:no this not they way how bahu should behave with her in-laws..
keerti was all upset..Naksh came and listened everything..
Naksh:Dadi why r u angry on her...if u are angry u should be with me...bcz keerti is not at fault...I only called her for some work...apne pati k sath thi keerti...now I think it's clear with everyone..nd it's my request to u all...don't say a word to my wife...m not going to tolerate it...apne pati k sath reh skti h n keerti...kyu Dadi??
All were shocked seeing his over possessivenss for keerti...keerti too was shocked..but she loved the way how he came to support her..
Naksh:aur keerti aap btaya Kyu Ni aapne ki aap mere sath thi...
Keerti:Naksh it's okk..they are our elders...
Naksh: keerti I also respect my elders but that doesn't mean anyone can say anything to my wife...
Nani:chiku it's okk now...she is ur wife now no one is going to say her anything...relax..
Naksh nodded..
Kdadi:m sorry Naksh I thought keerti is not taking up her responsibilities towards her family..
Naksh:Dadi u always assume naa...she is taking up all her responsibilities..if anything goes wrong m always with her...he held her hand in front of whole family... Singhaniyas are so happy...Naksh took his wife's side infront of goenkas...now it was time to start the function.. naitik came...
Naitik:keerti I  want ki after naira's performance u also give ur dance performance in this dance academy..
Singhaniyas were all happy listening this..
Keerti was all happy listening this..she loved dancing..soon she saw her Dadi...she was signing her no..Naksh saw this...
Keerti:no papa I can't perform..
Kdadi:haa naitik ji she is not going to perform...
Nani:but keerti beta try once...u dance well..
Kdadi:m saying naa she can't do..vaise bhi ghr ki bahuo ko aise public performance Dena shobha nhi deta..
Naksh was full angry..
Keerti:yes I can't perform...
Naksh turned keerti towards him all are shocked..
Naksh: keerti say this once looking into my eyes..that u can't dance..if m good at reading ur eyes I can see it's clearly visible that u want to perform....
Keerti was all shocked how he could read his eyes..
Naksh:Dadi keerti is not only daughter of goenkas now...she is daughter of singhaniyas too..if they are happy with her performance why can't u... keerti I know u r denying to perform only bcz of ur Dadi...
Keerti:no Naksh it's not like that..she couldn't lie to him looking into his eyes...she lowered her eyes..
Naksh(cupped her face): keerti leaving all the fear behind...think about it...she couldn't say anything..
Naksh: keerti now u r my wife...no one can stop u from full filling ur dreams...I want to see u performing...will u do it for me??
Naksh and keerti both are having tears in their eyes...
Keerti:Naksh I want to but...
Naksh:no ifs and buts...if u r going to perform today...for me and my mumma's dream..u will do it naa??
Keerti was overwhelmed...from his request...she hugged him tightly...they broke the hug and realized they are hugging in front of family..Singhaniyas are noticing changes in both of them from today morning...they were all happy to see both of them in so much love..goenka Dadi was shocked seeing this side of keerti..
Keerti:yes Naksh I will do it for you...and for akshara mumma...
Naitik was super happy...
Naksh:thanks papa for making her dream true..she always wanted to perform in public...
Naitik:I am doing all this for my daughter..he blessed her...after that performances started...it was few minutes left in keerti's performance.. keerti was very nervous..Naksh knew she want some strength..all were busy in watching the other performances..Naksh pulled keerti to a corner..
Keerti:Naksh Kya kr rhe h...it's a public place..
Naksh:keerti I know u are nervous...
Keerti:yes Naksh...Maine ha to kr di..but it's so long I didn't practiced too..
Naksh: keerti just remember dance in ur soul...nd when u do something for the person u love the most...u do it with full dedication..and baby u r doing it for me naa..I know u r going to give ur best..
Keerti:yes Naksh it's going to be my first performance for my husband...I will try to give my best..
Naksh: keerti u remember our first performance together in naira sangeet..keerti smiled having flashbacks of their performance..
Naksh:that day u performed so well and u said...itne dino baad khul k dance Kiya h... just remember this keerti...aj bhi usi din ki tarah khul k dance karna... ultimately u r going to rock..
Keerti:yes Naksh but that I performed wid u..nd today I have to perform all alone..
Naksh:who told u r alone...Mai hu aap k sath...in ur heart..nd I will be here in front of ur eyes...he kissed on her forehead..
Naksh:all the best wifey..
Keerti:thank you Naksh but aap mere saamne hi rhiyega plzz
Naksh:this is not the thing to tell me...how could I miss my jaan's performance specially jb wo mere liye perform krne ja rhi..
.
Precap- Keerti's outstanding dance performance...