Hiccup gone??

BIG SPOILERS!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

I woke up. The first thing I saw was a beautiful girl about my age, she had blond hair that was like a foot long. It was in a braid. Her eyes were ocean blue. The minute she saw my eyes open she squealed " Hiccup!!!!!!! Thanks the Gods your ok. I was so worried. "
"Um hello. " I replied.
"Hiccup? what's wrong?"
"Um who are you?"
She looked suddenly started to cry. She bit her lip.
"Um excuse me? Hiccup! it's me! astrid! please tell me you remember "
"I'm sorry. But I dont know you. "
She ran off coming back this time with a lady. With brown hair.
"Hiccup?"
"Is that my name?"
At this time astrid ran out of the room sobbing.
"Yes. I am your mom Valka. "
"Who was she?"
"Your girlfriend. Astrid"
"GIRLFRIEND?? I CAN'T JUST HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!! I BARELY KNOW WHO I AM!!!"
"Calm down. Your name is hiccup horrendous haddock III. "
"Ok. "
" Hold on. "
She got up and left the room coming back with astrid.
"I will have astrid explain everything. I am way too busy. "
Astrid looked me in the eyes
"So this place is a island called Berk. We have dragons.
"Dragons!?" I exclaimed.
"Yes, now listen. We had always been at war with dragons. But then you shot down a nightfury. "
"Is that some type of dragon?" I asked.
"Yes. Now. You went after it and you tried to kill it. But. Instead you saved it. It became your pet toothless. You convinced everybody on berk, that dragons can be tamed and friends. And your dad chief at the time Listened, his name was stoick."
"Where is he?"
At this Astrid got frustrated.
"Just. Let. Me. Finish!!!!"
I was taken aback a bit.
"So that was six years Ago. We were fifteen. One year ago there was a dragon man who wanted a army of dragons. You wanted to talk him out of it. And tried but didn't work. Instead you found your mom. Who was gone for like twenty three years. Or something. And your parents reunited. Umm. Oh yea. The alpha dragon which was dragos dragon. Drago was the guy who wanted to make a dragon army. The alpha took control over toothless. Who turned on you, he was going to kill you with a plasma blast. . and your dad jumped in front of you to save you. He died. "
I felt sad. My dad risked his life for me.
"Then You somehow got toothless back. He then halls fed the alpha. And won. Got it?"
"Erm sort of. "
Alright let me walk you around and show you around.

A/N
Thank you for reading this chapter! and the next will be Astrids for sure. Then toothless (which will only be in the Toothless+ aires/stormfly series )
Then Astrids or hiccups and toothless again. (Again only in the t+a/s)
THANK YOU!!! TODAY I FOUND OUT THIS BOOK HAD 6,000 VIEWS!!! THANKS FOR MAKING THAT POSSIBLE.