Confrontation

Medic was carrying you in his arms down the hall. Your gas mask was still on and your oxygen tank was carried by Medic. There was a heart rate watch on your wrist, tracking your heart rate on a tiny screen. Medic had changed quite entirely ever since Scout told him that someone had arrived. He had stoped smiling and gotten very serious. Based on the way he carried you, he has become very protective. Who was here? Mr.Grey? Did they bring him? Why?
You turn a few more corners until you entered into the living room with the fireplace and skylight. The whole team was there, both red and blu. Mixing together and whispering among themselves. Some were standing, some where seated. But most of all, the Blu Medic stood by a figure you don't recognize at all by the fireplace. He was wearing black pants, and a dark worn down brown long sleeve shirt. He was taller than Medic but not Heavy. Maybe about Sniper's hight. But he is kinda slouched over a bit, concentrated on something. As people in the room start to notice you and Medic, they went silent. Just staring at you. The mystery man by the fireplace had not turned around yet, to deep in thought to notice the silence. It was like this, the staring and silence, for a few awkward seconds before both Scout's came up to you and Medic rather casually. Blu Scout was first to talk with a glimmer in his eye and a wide smile.
"Eyy, you were so right Red (Red being Red Scout). Your sis' is so cute!" Blu scout gives out a long awe. Red Scout smirks in pride knowing that you were his little sis. You leaned more into Medic's chest to try and hide yourself. You look up and see he has not let his eyes wander at all from the mysterious figure. Ever sense he entered the room, he has been death glaring the man.
         It took a few seconds again of silence for the mysterious man to speak up. He scoffs and stands up straight with his back turned to us.
         "Your sister? Last I checked, she is mine." The figure turned around and before you could make out a proper thought, your mouth just automatically moved by itself.
          "You've got to be fucking kidding me." You stare at your brother, standing there. Looking poised and unfazed by your cursing. The rest of the team, on the other hand, half of them laughed. Half of them gasped. It was a mixed reaction. But Red Medic was still just as unfazed as your brother. They were staring each other down. It was rather an uncomfortable death stare silence for a while between the two until you spoke up again. "Ok...... Ummm..... Why are you here? Or more precisely, what do you want?" You glare at your brother across the room along with Red Medic. You personally were already fed up with this whole situation.
"Can't a big brother just do his job? Protect his sister?...... Also, could you get the Red Medic to stop staring at me? I'm not an enemy." Your brother took a step closer to you and Red Medic.
"Nein, and jou better vatch jourself. Step closer and I vill kill jou." Red Medic only got more agitated and protective. Red Scout and Red Spy was feeling the same way as Red Medic but they hid their discontent better than Red Medic. The rest of the Red Team felt very protective of you but not to the point where the Scout, Spy, and Medic are.
          You sigh and grip onto the Red Medic's lab coat. "Look. I didn't need your protection before, and I don't need it now. You are no longer my Brother, so drop the act. Why are you really here?" Already the atmosphere is changing to something quite awful between you and your brother. This starts making the whole Red team feel uneasy. They all slowly shuffle toward the Red Medic so the room is now clearly divided by the Blus and Reds. Red Scout and Spy are right next to Red Medic's side, staying close to you. Your brother sighs and keeps up his 'stuck up wise ass' act. Before your brother could speak, Blu Medic was by his side and whispered to him.
          "Alayus, wie don't need anyzhing here. Wie should just go. Jour sister is safe." Your brother brushed off the Blu Medic and took a step closer to you. He was only about seven feet away from you now.
          "I am your brother, (y/n). And I have come to take you home with me back to Kansas. Where you can actually be safe." Your brother gave a death glare side eye to the Blu Medic who rolled his eyes and backed off. Your grip on Medic got tighter and heart rate monitor started getting faster but not enough to set off the alarm. You wanted to tell him no. But you missed your home so much. But you wanted to stay with Red team. It was too confusing to think about but it has already taken you too long to answer your brother. The Red team is starting to get nervous.
        "G-give me time! I need a day. This time tomorrow, you will have an answer. But for now, I don't want to see you." You look up to Red Medic, he was looking down at you with a worried expression. "Take me back to the infirmary. Don't allow him anywhere near my room." You look down as you can see the whole Red team is very displeased with your hesitance. Red Medic nods his head and leaves the room with you in his arms. Scout and Spy trailed behind Red Medic closely. Your brother scoffed in anger and turned to leave the living room fallowed by Blu Medic and Blu Engineer. It took a few minutes but the Red team slowly traveled one by one back to the infirmary while the Blu team did the same, fallowing to their leader, Alayus. As you entered in the infirmary, Medic put you down in bed and re-wired you back up to the normal systems. You sat on the bed with your knees tucked to your chest. You knew from the moment you entered the infirmary with Medic, this was going to be a long night.