Trust My Word

You watched the line of worried mercs look at you, begging you to make another decision. It hurt your heart to see them all tied down and beaten badly. Come to think of it, only a few months ago, you could have cared less if they were killed. Now, all you can think about is their safety.
  You groaned as the armed soldier hands you to Mr.Grey. He holds you in his arms and smirks.
"Finally you corporate. But you are sure there is no paper deed?" Mr.Grey's cold blue eyes peer down at you with a condescending grin. If only you had the strength to punch that shit eating grin off his face. You sigh and shake your head.
       "I have been abandoned and alone in a desolate town since I was two years old. And my Father, i'm sure, hated my birth. He was never home and lets not forget that the very team of mercenary's outside, along with the blus, had raided my town and killed everyone. So I HIGHLY doubt there is a land deed out to me!" You glare back at the old man, who surprisingly, had a look of sympathy. It was making you uncomfortable. So you decided to switch the topic. "Have you....... Have you seen my brother?......" Mr.Grey took you into a secluded room with only two armed men guarding the door.
          "I have. Yes. He too, said there was no land deed. But I had to make sure. Sense he wasn't the rightful heir to the land anyway." Mr.Grey put you in a metal chair on one side of the square metal table. He sat across the table and crossed his legs. You look around the plain room with only a table and two chairs. The door was behind you, locked from the outside. You look back to Mr.Grey. "So you said there is no paper deed. And you agree to make one with me?" You nod your head and keep a serious face on. You look around more in the room and spot a camera in the top left hand corner of the wall facing you. Mr.Grey pulls out a paper from somewhere, you did not catch where, and starts writing stuff down from a pen you did not know where he got from either.
      "My Brother. Where is he? Why is he not here in this room?" You glare back at Mr.Grey and focus on him only.
       "Oh, your brother? Well, he kept his part of the deal and left with the blus as soon as you were delivered." Mr.Grey hadn't taken his eyes off the paper he was filling out. Not once to look up at you.
"Deal? What deal? When?" Something just wasn't adding up. A deal with Mr.Grey doesn't sound right. He would only strike deals among equals, not lowly lone rangers like your brother.
         "A day ago. He said he would give me you in exchange for a land deed of Kansas. So he took his team of Blus and now you are here!" He finished writing what ever it was and turned to paper over to you. "Hope you don't mind, I may have added some extra pieces." You look over the paper and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. But your brain was still wrapped around something odd.
        "Mr.Grey..... Did you say the Blus worked for my brother?" Mr.Grey nodded and gave you a pissed off look, obviously growing impatient. "Then......." You whispered this more to yourself rather than out loud. "Why was Blu attacking us for so many months?" Before you could think of anything else, you heard explosion go off along with screaming in one half of the building. Both you and Mr.Grey were startled. Mr.Grey clicks something on his watch and starts talking.
           "Sargent! What is going on? Why is there explosion!?" You sat in the chair looking at the startled Mr.Grey who got to reply to matter how much he screamed into his watch. He finally gave up and growled. He ripped the land deed from your hands and shoved it into his pocket. He grabs your arm and flings you out of the chair quite roughly. You yelp in pain and get the wind knocked out of you as you hit the ground. You gasp for air as Mr.Grey drags you from your shirt collar all the way across the room to the door. He unlocks the door and starts marching out. By then, you have your air back and a new set of energy. Once you were out of the door way into the hall you noticed the guards were gone. You took your chance and got loose from Mr.Grey's grasp. Once free, you took off sprinting, not looking back or paying attention to what Mr.Grey said. You just ran. Hallways turned into an endless maze as you ran, turning at random points. Trying to get away from the sounds of gun fire and explosions. Your body was completely shot in adrenaline but all the while completely shot in pain as well. None of it mattered though as long as one foot went in front of the other. You kept running for a few minutes until you hit something soft yet solid. You hit the floor hard and groan. As you roll over onto your back in order to get up, you find yourself looking up into the eyes of Blu Medic. He smiles that wicked smile and calls out,
       "I FOUND ZHE FRAULIN! LET'S GO!" He picks you up and sprints outside. Desperately you try pushing out of his grasp but he has you close and pinned. You whimper out and the pain engulfs your body. All the beatings before hand has weakened you. Now instead of trying to push away from the doctor, you hold onto him tighter. You look behind him and see the whole Mr.Grey army chasing them, firing their guns with poor aim. You start blacking out but what catches your eye before it all goes black is that you see Blu Heavy being healed by the Red Medic..... Just what the hell is going on?!