Chapter 1, Her Master

I was romping through the woods. Peaking around every corner, looking at the vast lands coated with trees, bushes and flowers of many different colors and sizes.

I felt this emotion I had not felt in a decade, freedom. But I know it was to good to be true, I could never have freedom. I would never live a true life that a little girl should live.

But at this moment I was living in freedom, but I knew I would wake up to sound of my master calling me to make him breakfast. Let's make the most of this moment shall we?

I started to sprint not feeling any pain as I moved a muscle or pumped my arms. I felt the wind in my hair and smelt the amazing breeze of the trees. It was truly magnificent. 

But soon everything started to fade. All of the nature that surrounded me turned to black and white. Then it all started to turn black. Soon I was engulfed in emptiness of nothing.

Someone had been shaking me, yelling at me. I slowly opened my eyes and the sun coming through the small window in the basement started to bling my eyes. They I noticed the person next to me. It was my master. Crap I woke up late.

"Your late" he said is a tone of voice which he thought is scary, but really he sounds like a little boy who hasn't gone through puberty.

"Get up and clean the house and make breakfast we're all waiting" he said while walking out. Before he closed the door I heard him mutter 'stupid girl'

I would love to show him how powerful and strong I am but I know my parents would just send me to another master. How I know is because they have sent me to 5 different masters.

I shifted my weight and sat on the edge of my mat with my legs crossed underneath me.

My master thought I didn't need stuff so all I have is a mat and a sheet that used to a beautiful Snow White but now is filled with blood and dirt. Why would someone want to change something so beautiful to a piece to trash.

I sat up and walked over to the tiny mirror in the corner and sat down in front of it. My dull black eyes look back at me, my eyes are never filled with emotion you can never tell what they are saying. They say eyes are the window to the soul. How can you tell if you can't even see my pupil.

My light brown, waist length hair was tangled and matted. I looked like someone who just rolled down a mountain.

I slowly got up from sitting on the ground and trudged myself over to the door and opened it. It creaked and whined as I opened it up and walked through the door way, closing it behind me. 

I could hear my own heartbeat the house was so quite as I silently walked down the hallway and into the kitchen.

My master asked me to make breakfast and he wasn't even here. How kind of him, it's not like I'll care anyway. It's just if he comes down late and the food is cold he won't be happy and I was hoping for a somewhat painless day.

I quickly start to make breakfast for him. I make 2 pancakes, 2 eggs and give him a glass of milk to top it off.

Once I finished making breakfast I place it on the table and hurry to his room. Knock on it twice and say with the most submissive voice I can come up with

"Breakfast, sir" then quickly hurry to finish off my other chores.

As soon as I touch the facet to start the dishes. I hear his heavy footsteps. He sounds like a big bear slowly walking around the house and down the stairs.

He soon comes around the corner. I quickly stop what I'm doing and put my head down, not looking him in the eye. My hair covers my face like a curtain at the end of a show. 

I hear him move the chair, it scraps the floor making it sound like a little mouse calling for its mother. He sits down, and I think I felt the house shake.

I look through the my hair and see him to start eating his breakfast. He's a big man. At least 6 foot, with black hair, a black beard and he has The ugliest eyes I have ever seen. There muddy brown. He's got a huge beer belly. Biggest I've ever seen, I don't even know how he can't walk around. He looks like a pregnant lady.

He soon catches me looking at him. He sends me a death glare, I'm so close to laughing. His glare looks like he is trying to be scary but ends up looking more ugly. I can see how he is single.  

"What are you looking at, slave" he says with his mouth full. How disgusting.

I don't say anything a just get back to work.