Neymar shrugged at the text and hurries himself to her apartment and just when he passed through security..

   "Neymar jr! You're neymar jr right? My daughters lover?" He pauses for a second not believing her words, "you're clarions mother?" He asked.

   Judging by her blonde hair and the same gaze clarion has he didn't even hesitate, the woman right here is her mother.

   "May I come with you?" She asked, "I don't think so lady.. she hates your guts" neymar stated, "oh so she has talked about me before" she beamed.

   "Yeah but not in a good way, so if you'll excuse me. Her ice cream is melting." He said hurried off, "no wait! Please! I just wanted to see my daughter! Please let me come with you!"

   "Can a mother just see her daughter for once? I can't even get close to her due to her frequent transfer and business flights.. this is a one time opportunity" she said almost in tears.

   "Noelle, your name is Noelle Elswood right?" Neymar asked.

   "You can come with me."

   "Neymar did you get back with my ice- what is she doing here? Is she who I think she is?" Clarion looks terrified, "clarion calm down she's-"

   "I thought I told you about what happened between us. And you still let her come with you? What's wrong with you?!" Clarion snarled.

   "She is your mother Clarion! She even begged me to come see you! I've never seen a mother as crushed as her! Please talk to her.. for me.. and for yourself" Neymar said.

   Clarion blinked at him, "fine" she snarled. The woman beamed looking at her dear daughter, "I am so glad to see you" Noelle said smiling softly.

   "I don't" her daughter replied in an instant, "listen to what I have said.. about all of this.."

  "You ditched us when I was five.. and why show up here all of a sudden? Because I'm successful now?" Clarion asked. "I came here for forgiveness" Noelle said.

   "You could've apologized years ago." She snarled, that's when noelle slapped her daughter, "I'm always there for you.. I watched you grew up from the distance.. I'm sorry I was selfish clarion."

   "It breaks my heart to have remember your face when I left you everyday, guilt haunts me when every time I go to sleep.."

"It breaks my heart to see you grow up without me." Noelle cried clutching onto her skirt, "m-mom.. that is enough.." Clarion frowned.

"I just don't know you anymore, you were never a mother figure for me." Clarion said making her mother sniffle softly, "but I do forgive you." She continued.

"I will try my best to accept you again, I promise. What you did to dad was not cool.. I wished you wouldn't have told him that."

"I know.. and elliot.. is he-"
"He is fine mom, I have met him" Clarion cut her off, "is that so? That's great.." she smiled weakly.

   That's when her phone rang, "Clarion it's your.. dad" neymar said lifting her phone. "Oh.. just reject that for me please."

"Clarion why don't you go see him?" Noelle asked, "oh.. uhm.. I don't think that's a good idea-" a knock came after her sentence.

"Yes?" She asked opening the door revealing two buff men with business suits, "good morning miss Elswood, the chairman has requested your presence at the main office."

"Oh and bring him with you." They pointed at Neymar Jr who has his eyes open wide, "why me.?" He asked.

"We don't know, but the chairman has requested for his heir too.." one of them said, "e-excuse me?? Neymar is only a friend!" Clarion exclaimed.

"Right.." the bodyguards eyed them suspiciously. "Oh no not you two.."

   "Whoa is that the first daughter? Who is that with her? Her fiancé?" One of them asked, "ignore them" clarion said blushing

   "They are always like that, at this rate, I should be concerned about the dating rumors." Clarion said, "I'm fine with those rumors" the footballer stated making clarion chuckle, "you are really something."

   "Miss Elswood!" A male said which clarion recognize as her dads personal secretary, "dalton, good seeing you here. Is my dad inside?" She asked gesturing at his office door.

   "Yes miss but I-"

   "You what?"

   "Can I have his autograph?" Dalton asked looking at Neymar.