500k?! bonus chapter!?

Start from the beginning

"Maybe," he nods, "I should have."

"Your sick, I never want to see you again."

Micah smiles, "good."

Maybe it's for the best. She'll be safe, she'll live and her death won't be his fault. Even if he can't have her, he knows it's for the best.

She slaps him, now, ready to leave. He grabs her wrist, pulling her towards him, "what the fuck, Rosalie?"

"You don't get to say that. You don't get to say anything."

micah finds rose is pregnant

Micah looks down at the water, sitting on the hood of his car. Rose stays back, not wanting to be near him. Not after what he did to her.

"I wasn't distracted," Micah says out loud. "Not with other women. My step-father would have had another motive to hurt you."

He wasn't distracted with other women. He was distracted with not having the one he so desperately wanted.

"You don't need to say that. I don't care anymore."

Anger. She thinks he hates her. Oh, if only she knew the truth.

"Micah, I'm- I have to tell you something."

"What?" He snaps, though he doesn't mean to.

A tear falls down her perfect cheek, "I'm pregnant."

To Micah, the world completely stops. Her coat falls down her shoulders and onto the ground, his eyes darting to her stomach, where her hands now lay, "it's okay.. to not care. I'll be fine.. we'll be fine."

He sighs rubbing his jaw. To not care. That's all he fucked does.

"It's a lot to ask to raise a child.. all I ask is a bit of money, some saving for.. for whatever it turns out to be."

Micah kicks his car, swearing. Now he can't leave her for making his step-father happy. He had to be there even if everything ends up on fire.

"You're upset, huh?" She asks. Now, now she's a crying mess, "I wanna go home."

"We can't," Micah looks at her, he wants to hold her and run away but he can't. They can't.

"I want to go home," Rose repeats, her face hardening.

"I said we fucking can't," he snaps- but again he doesn't mean it.

"I hate you."

She does.

"No, you don't."

"Stop saying that," Rose comes forward, hit his chest, "I hate it, I hate you. I wish I never met you, god dammit-"

He catches her delicate wrist, "stop it. Before you hurt yourself."

Hurt me, he meat to say. You're tearing me apart.

"Just take it, God dammit," she cries, "I hate you. I hate you. So much. So much it hurts."

"I said stop," he snaps. "Before you get hurt."

"Don't act like you care."

His hand slips over her stomach, his child and Rose, she tenses under his hand. "Don't you dare say that again," he sighs, "you know I care."