"You got skinny on me B." I remained silent. I knew that and him saying it in the strange tone of voice made me feel as if he didn't like it. I moved my body to my side of the bed and hid under the covers. "Okay, did I just do something?" He asked. "No." I spoke into the pillow. Again I was pulled onto his lap. "Come on, tell Daddy what's wrong." "I lost weight. I didn't want to but it just happened and you don't like it." I whined. "I didn't say that." I rolled my eyes. "You didn't have to. I saw your face when you put me down earlier and how you looked when I just took my clothes off. Why couldn't you just ignore it?"

"Shut up and lay back. I didn't say or do anything to make you think that I don't like your body. That's your own insecurity B. And if you don't believe that I don't, then I'm about to prove it to you. I could care less about what your body looks like. Shit we got five months and two weeks to catch up on and you could be as big as a house, I don't give a fuck." He said before before taking my left nipple into his mouth and fondling my right breast. It was then when I noticed that I was now naked as the day I was born.

"Mmm." A small moan slipped from my mouth as he switched his mouth to my right and his hand spread my legs apart before he repositioned his body in between my thighs as my legs wrapped around his body. Just from a simple sucking and playing with my nipples, I could feel my juices leaking from my center.

Fuck the real foreplay. I was ready. Been ready. And judging the twitch of Don's hardened member against my thigh so was he. "Just fuck me already." I breathed out, pulling his head up and looking him in the eyes. He just nodded his head and I felt my lower lips being stretched along with my insides. I winced a bit at the pain that I was feeling from being opened up after so long. Once our pelvic bones met, he rested on top of me without putting all of his weight on me.

"Damn babe, the pussy put you to sleep that fast?" I laughed before groaning out in pain from the shoulder bite he had given me. "Nah, that's not even it. I'm not tryna nut fast." He spoke through gritted teeth and a groan. I tightened my muscles around his dick making him groan a second time. "Why you doing this to me, B?" He wondered and I closed my eyes instead of answering him.

He lifted his body off of mine while placing his hands on either side of my head before he began thrusting in and out of me, filling me with every inch of his large and swollen member. Every exit was slow and every entry was hard making the only sound in the room our skin slapping together along with my moans and his grunts.

The moment that I reached my release, I managed to roll us over without separating our lower halves. I began sliding up and down his length at a slow and steady pace. Curses left my mouth at the blows to my ass cheeks that Don was giving, silently telling me to speed up which I did. My hips rolled in circles as he raised his hips to thrust in and out my walls.

I know that he wanted to show me but I had to show him. Don reached up into my hair and pulled my straightened hair from it's ponytail holder making my locks fall all over. Don's right hand gripped my hair as he pulled on it making my head go backwards and my chest pumped up. His left hand found my nub that he hardly pressed on with his thumb and used his mouth to tease my already hardened nipples.

The all familiar feeling began from my toes and worked it's way to my brain, back to my center. I ground my core against Don in a fast pace before my juices squirted out, wetting the sheets and Don and my thighs. My eyes met his before his they lit up with a hint of mischief and he positioned me on all fours.

I hated when he hit it from the back, he lost his mind and I would be hurting. I kept quiet while he pressed my front to the mattress and entering my still dripping wet center. His strokes were slow and hard until they suddenly became fast letting me know that he was close to his release. "Damn." He cursed giving one last thrust before I felt the warm liquid.