No-Heat Overnight Curls

Here are multiple ways to curl your hair overnight.

1: Sock Curls

Materials needed:
-Knee high socks

1. Make sure that your hair is dry/damp. Take a small section of hair in the front. Put the sock underneath the piece of hair and start rolling upwards until you reach your head. Take the two ends of the sock and tie them together. Repeat this step throughout your entire head.

Tip: When waking up, your hair will most likely be messy and some of the socks could've fallen out.

2. Start on any sock and untie it. Start rolling it downwards until you reach the end. Do this to the rest of the curls.

Tip: If you want to be really voluminous, flip your head upside-down and run your hands through the roots.

2: Bobby-pin Curls

Materials needed:
-A lot of bobby pins

1. Make sure your hair is dry/damp. First, take a very small section of your hair in the front. Place two fingers on your hair and begin rolling upwards.

2. When you reach your scalp, remove your fingers out of the small circle you made and pin it to your head with bobby-pins. Do this to the rest of your hair. (This process can be very time-consuming!)

Tip: When waking up, your hair will most likely be messy and some of the socks could've fallen out.

3. Start at any section and remove the bobby-pins. The curls will look very defined and thin. Once you have taken out each curl, run your fingers through your hair.

3. Headband Curls

Materials needed:
-A flexible headband
-A few bobby-pins

1. Make sure your hair is dry/damp. Place the headband at the tips of your hair. Roll the headband up with your hair surrounding the headband.

Tip: Use the pins to make sure that the headband doesn't come undone.

When waking up, some strands might've possibly fallen out.

2. Take out any bobby-pins that you used.

3.Then, start rolling the headband down towards your neck. Once you've completely unrolled the headband from your hair, you can take the headband off.