Part 6

Khushi was getting ready for evening puja as its Karvachauth and like married girl even she is fasting for her Arnavji. He is not happy with her fast as he knew how foody she is but he didn't wanted to make her more angry so accepted her decision half heartily. He is working from home today and in this 12 hour did he did everything except office work. He is following her like lost puppy saying what if she faint due to hunger and when she said she is fine he narrated whole story of her teej fast in front of everyone even Buaji was there with her parents. All started laughing and Buaji scolded her for breaking fast before puja. It was Nani who told calmed down Buaji saying that it may be Devi Maiya wish of getting them together so she made Arnav break her fast. Nani words reminded her that vermillion had fallen on her from his hand. Maybe it was really Devi Maiya wish that even after all the struggle they are together.

Still everything is not fine in their life as Sheetal still in RM. It was not like Arnav didn’t tried to send him out infact he did everything a sane, generous and sensible man can do to get rid of woman and kid without hurting them. He had arranged a flat for her and asked her to shift but on they were going to leave RM Arav fainted due to low sugar and high fever after checkup Doctor suggested a complete rest and full care for him. Sheetal requested them to let her live here for week so she can arrange a caretaker for Arav and she accepted her request. Yes it's sounds stupid of her to let Sheetal stay even after knowing her intention but she can't change her core nature. She is type of person who love to help others. She get satisfaction while spreading happiness. Then how can she turn inhuman and let a kid suffer burnt of his mother mistake. Their is no doubt that she hates Sheetal even she don't like Arav rude and spoil attitude but she care for him. Arav is a kid and she can never hurt any child intentionally.

If ignore Sheetal then her life has started coming on track. As wise person says that some good is hidden behind every bad sane thing has happened with her. Now Arnav is more considerate about her feelings. He is trying to balance his time between Anjali and her. Day by day he is getting more vocal with his feelings for her. He is trying every possible and twisted way to win her forgiveness. Taking her out on date is now has become his habit. In just 5 days they went for 3 movies, having dinner is a regular thing for them, even today after puja they are going out. She has forgiven him the day he said sorry in front of everyone and stood for her but like her nature she is enjoying teasing with her tantrums.

"Khushi... Khushi what..." Arnav entered in room shouting her name but words stuck in his throat seeing her beauty.

"Kya hua Laad governor... kyu chilla rhe hai... thik se taiyar bhi nhi hone denge kya" said Khushi making her face. (What happened Laad governor? why are you shouting?... can't you let me dressed in peace)

"Beautiful..." said Arnav still lost in her.

"Huhh"

"Your are looking beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, sexy... I don't even have a proper word in my dictionary to define your beauty" said Arnav hugging her from back.

"Aaj humari itni tarif... irade kya hai Janab ke" asked Khushi raising her eyebrows. (So many praises for me... what's your intentions Mr.)

"Irade toh mere bahut nek hai" said Arnav gazing her neck with his lips. (My intentions are noble)

"Lagta hai koi shart bhul rha hai... fir se yaad dilaun" said Khushi with smirk. (Looks like someone is forgetting about bet... should I remind you)

"Shart bhi koi yaad rakhne ki chij hai mai bhul gya tum bhi bhul jao" said Arnav looking up to meet her eyes in mirror. (Bet is not something to remember so even you forget that like me)

"Laad governor yha bhi apna shatir dimag istemaal karne lage aap... maar ek baat yaad rakhiye agar aapko humare karib ana hai to humari haasil karni padegi warna..." said Khushi. (Laad governor you started using your sharp mind here also but its not going to work here... if you want to come near me you have to earn my forgiveness... or else)