7

Dakyla•

"Im Drained , physically mentally , emotionally . I done gave you all of me but still you couldn't give none to me. told you bout the niggas in my past and how they hurted me but you swore up and down that you wasn't the same and how you do shit differently you twicked on me"

Me, Leah and Teelee and chy were in teelee's room listening to some Ann Marie songs, eating icecream and moping.

"Niggas really ain't shit" chy said putting a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth. We all nodded.

My phone dinged and it was Ben texting me .

Baby💍🤪: Whereee youuu attt?
Me: Home
Baby💍🤪: Slide to yb house.
Me: can't
Baby💍🤪: Slide bruh😒

I looked up from my phone seeing teelee and Leah now crying hard.

"I mean, we were only gone for a year bruh and he had a whole baby on me, we were texting the whole year, and he didn't even tell me he had a baby .. a fucking 8 month year only Ky" leah said saying my name at the end "you gotta forgive and forget" I said.

Her and teelee looked at me , I put my hands up in surrender changing the song to You Ain't Shit by Sonta.

"I used ya be crazy about chu, seeing myself getting a baby up out chu, I should've never let you hit Cos I knew you wasn't shit" we all turned into some rappers.

Hours later we were finally out that room, after Leah got out her feelings and "remembered who she was" as she say,, I convinced her to slide to kentrells house with us which was a bad idea.

We pulled up seeing everybody sitting outside, my eyes immediately landed on Kd with a little baby boy on his lap and holding hands with a familiar face.

Leah got out the car walking up to them "oh hell nah, you the baby mama?" Chyna asked. "Mane mind yo business" 3three said and pulled chy back.

"Renee?" I chuckled. "I knew you wanted him, you was nothing but a jealous bitch the whole time I thought u was my friend" Leah said .

"Well now your the jealous one, Cos I got the baby" renee said. "Kd put yo baby in the house Cos I'm bout to beat his Mamas ass" Leah said tying her hair up. "Mane you not bout to do shit Leah, sit yo ass down" Kd said.

"I never thought I'd see the day 2 girls fight over Kd" Montana said sitting with a blunt in his hand unbothered.

The baby started crying because of kds yelling causing Kd to get up to go get a bottle . "Get the baby" Leah said to me.

I picked up kd's big eared baby putting his head in my neck so he could see his mama getting beat up, leah started beating renees ass while she was sitting in the chair, Renee got on her feet fighting back after a while, but she wasn't handling my sister.

Kd came out with a warm bottle in his hand, he dropped it running to break up the fight. I grabbed the bottle giving it too the baby.

Kd's baby, Rylie , taytay and baby k were all giving me Baby Fever.

Renee walked over to me snatching her baby and walking in the house "I guess I'll see u lata Ben" I said getting in chy car with her and Leah.