3

Dakyla•

I woke up to Leah snorring n shit. I grabbed an outfit and went to the bathroom taking a shower making sure I shaved because you never know 😉. After my shower I did all my hygiene things then fixed my frontal and did my makeup which both took about an hour (her in the m.m)

I walked out the bathroom and Leah walked in. I walked to starr room getting my baby cousin Baby K since k3 was sleep.

"Hi baby" I said making him laugh. "I can't believe you walking already, last time I was here u wasn't even crawling" I said. He did his baby talk, I cut him off by kissing all over his face leaving marks from my lipgloss. "Put that ugly ass baby down and come on" Leah said. My jaw dropped as I put baby k down.

"I'm telling pooda you said that too" I said following her. She walked in teelee room catching her breast feeding rylie . "That look like it hurt" I said sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Wanna come to the mall with us?" Leah asked teelee. "I don't have no money"

"Girl as long as pooda yo brother, YOU GOT MONEY" me and Leah said the last part together.

She laughed "if y'all convince kendall to watch rylie I'll go" she said.

We nodded making our way to Kendall's room.

"Favorite cousinnnn" I said busting in kens room. He was on FaceTime with some girl , I snatched his phone hanging up on her "Why you do dat shit" he asked .

"Can u watch rylie for a few minutes while teelee do something" I asked. "Yea bring him up, but I'm finna go see this female so y'all can't be taking hella long" he said.

"Just a few minutes" Leah said.

We hurried and brung rylie to kendall and dipped in teelees car on our way to kentrells house.

"Favorite cousinnn, I need some money" Leah said as we all walked in his room.

I looked up seeing jania on Snapchat, I ran and hugged her "hey nene" I said. "Hey girl I missed you" she said. "I know Girl, we out here for good now" I said and she nodded.

I looked over seeing kentrell hand Leah some bands causing me to walk to him . "Gimme some cousin" I said. "Y'all not finna come here running me out my money" he said.

"We gone tell auntie sherhonda you broke her favorite vase and blamed in on the baby if you don't-" I started but stopped when he handed me and teelee some money.

"Y'all some snitches" Nene laughed . "Gotta do Whatchu gotta do" I shrugged as we walked out the house.

-

"Damn we really went crazy" teelee said as we walked out of the "PINK" store with hella bags. "Wait, ain't that Ben" Leah asked pointing. Me and teelee looked over seeing him with some girl holding hands.

My heart dropped to my feet.

"You still like him?" Teelee asked
Me.

Me and Ben been on and off since we were little, we are eachothers first loves, but since my dad keep sending us then taking us back out the Rouge we be on and off hella.

I ignored her comment "y'all ready to go?" I asked them, teelee nodded as her phone rang.

"Y'all said y'all was gone be gone for a few minutes, it's been 5 hours come get yo damn baby" kendall said. "Watch yo mouth boy" we heard auntie sherhonda say in the backyard causing us to laugh.

"Ok ok we on our way" teelee said handing up.