why you guys divorce

brandon-

him working all the time

i think we all know brandon enough to realize, he's alwayss working and trying to figure out ways to make the group better...and create sic a$$ beats, about two an a half years after you guys got married, you started realizing that he starts spending a lot more time at the studio...you guys have had a lot of talks about him coming home late from the studio and never real making time for your relationship, before when he was less of a workaholic you both always had talks about having kids, but now including that he spends more time at the studio he never runs it across you anymore...and you REALLY wanted kids, and when you told him how he felt he promised to make things better, but he promised that same exact promise four times before...and soon enough you both realized that its time.

edwin-

you guys drifted apart

you both had been married for 4 years and you couldn't have kids because of the way your system was... after you guys had heard the news, edwin seemed to slowly be drifting away from you, soon enough you realized he was rarely talking to you and you just couldnt feel the love anymore, so you sat him down and you both thought it was the best choice for your lives, but you still remained friends...close friends

austin-

he still acted childish

austin was always playing video games and sketching even after you both got married, for the first 4 months you were okay with it, but it soon began to get old...and he wasnt helping pay rent at all, and you knew you couldnt be the only one paying because you didnt have all the money he had, you told him about helping out with it but he started a HUGEE argument and he started to cuss you out...after that you just walked away, put your ring on the coffee table, and left.

nick-

his protectiveness

Nick has always been a protective boyfriend...he never wants you to be hurt or have to worry about anything...the same for your daughter, one day your daughter wanted to go on a date with an older guy and nick made a really big deal about it..

Daughter- WHY CAN'T I JUST GO OUT WITH HIM FOR THE NIGHT!?

Nick- BECAUSE!! YOUR 15 AND HE'S 17!!

Daughter- WOW 2 YEARS!

Nick- GO TO YOUR ROOM!

You- nick c'mon sh-

Nick- C'MON WHAT!!! SHE'S TOO YOUNG!

You- OH! Just like us?! GIVE HER A CHANCE

Nick- I DON'T WANT HER TO END UP LIKE USSS

You- WTF! So 'us' was a mistake? f*ck you a$$hole

You told him throwing your ring

Nick- I DIDNT MEAN IT LI-

You cut him off by flipping him off

Zion-

Getting drunk and high all the time

You and zion were young and reckless. You guys had a kid before you got married (an theres nothing wrong w that!) a couple months after you guys had been married, he started coming home late and he seemed to have lost himself,the old him.now all he does is drink and get high... he started missing special events and he never made up for it...he missed mothers day, so you had to cook, clean and take care  of your kid all by yourself, he missed your kids 2nd birthday, after the third event he had missed, you couldnt handle it anymore, and you decided you guys needed space.....you said that when zion was drunk and he ended up getting so pissed off, he hit you....an he said he would never...it was even in his vow's literally! you ended up  telling him that he needed to clean himself up so you took your kid, and threw your ring at him.