what he loves about you

Brandon-

your laugh

He loves your life because he reminds him that you are happy to still be in love with him...it reminds him that he's doing everything right, and he doesnt wanna miss a thing when hes with you:)

edwin-

your sense of humor

he loves when he can effortlessly make you laugh with just a simple glance or a goofy dance move and he loves how you can do the same, it shows him that he can do anything and still be loved by a single person (you) 

austin

your playfulness

austin used to always ask one of the guys to play some video game with him, but nobody really cared for them, he met you at a videogame store and saw you on a level that he was stuck on in a game, he was so amazed by you and he just wanted to know more about you, this shows him that he can be his true self at all times when he has you in his life.

(sorry i couldn't find a good video)

nick-

your athletic ability

   nick has always loved sports! basketball, football, soccer anything...he first saw you playing in a game as him and his bandmates were walking past your gym, he couldn't believe he was witnessing a girl version of lebron james...after that he came up to you and complimented you and then he just fell in love with you and wanted see everything else you could do and what you would teach him.

zion

of course y'all already knowwwwww

BOOOTTYYYYY!

zion has always admired every part of your body, every curve every mole, every scar....he finds you fascinating and he just wants to explore your body, your a$$ just happens to be his favorite part of your island...