Who said you could be a hero

Kacchan stepped out into the darkened street, the wind was whipping past his cheeks. He let the rain fall onto his silky hair. His footsteps echoed through the empty street.

Kacchan turned the corner, he saw some people fighting over a can fire. Now days it was hard to get a good job. A lot of heroes were put out of business. Kacchan was able to earn some cash by doing small deeds and helping out.

Kacchan just wanted his old life back. Before All Might died and before Deku went missing. Kacchan remembered Deku, he remembered everything about him. His smile, he laugh, the way he made everyone happy. No one had seen Deku after he disappeared for the second time, everyone head just assumed he was dead.

As Kacchan walked farther into the city the chaos got worse. Dead bodies were scattered everywhere, covered in blood. Kacchan kept his head down and tried not to cause much attention. People noticed his hero costume and smirked at him.

"A hero, huh?"

"Heheh, you're gonna die out there, kid."

Kacchan growled at the rude comments.

"Just shut up!" Kacchan yelled at the small crowd of people follwing him.

He sped away and the people stayed behind. Kacchan was too caught up in frustration to notice a green haired boy peering at him from above.

Deku chuckled and watched his old friend storm through the streets. He stepped closer and smiled.

"I can't wait to see you, Kacchan." Deku backed away from the window just before Kacchan looked up at it.

Deku was practically overwhelmed with joy. He couldn't wait to see his friend and show him all of his new tricks. Deku grinned and walked away planning on how to confront him.

Kacchan felt someone watch him and he glanced up at a window in a nearby builing. The silhouette backed away to quick for Kacchan to see it. He turned and kept walking, eventually circling around to the same building of where he saw the figure. Kacchan walked to the back of the building. It was a strange building comapared to then others, it was clean. Not a single drop of blood compared to the other buildings which were stained a dark crimson.

Kacchan inspected the building not a single trap door was anywhere. He went around to the front and tried the front door. It was unlocked. Kacchan suspected it was a trap, but went in anyway. Inside was nothing like the clean crisp outside. It was dark and blood was everywhere. Broken chairs and rope lied on the floor.

"I'm behind you.."

Kacchan heard a familiar voice and turned on his heels."

"..Ka-cchan~" Deku sang his name in a tone that sent shivers down the hero's spine. His eyes widened as Izuku stepped out from his shadow and showed his face.

"Deku.."

The green haired boy pouted and walked towards the other.

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

Kacchan balled his fists and growled.

"I thought you were dead!"
Kacchan looked down in frustration.

"Seriously Kacchan? I don't die that easily."

"Everyone thinks you're dead."

"Not everyone. The people who I've killed are well aware that I am alive."

Kacchan growled at the thought of his dead teachers and classmates. He thought about Uraraka. Had Deku been the one to murder her?

"What about Uraraka? Did you kill her too?!"

Deku smirked and suddenly appeared behind Kacchan. Deku leaned close to his ear and whispered.

"Of course. I'm not gonna let someone else kill my prey.

Deku giggled and leaned closer.

"Just like how i'm not gonna let anyone kill you."

"Get the Hell away from me!"

Kacchan jumped away, his spikey hair coated in sweat.

"My oh my, you still have that temper." Deku strided towards him.

Bakugou raised his fists ready to fight. Deku just chuckled and ran behind him. He laid a swift chop onto one of Bakugou's pressure points. A thud echoed through the air and Kacchan was on the ground.

"Now Kacchan, let's see who else wants to play our game."