Chapter 2

I arrived at the restaurant with 2 minutes to spare. "Should I wait outside or should I go in a get a table?" I thought to myself. Rising over the battle within me , I decided to go in and get a table.  THE ITALIAN DREAM was the nicest restaurant in New York . Though I've never been in it, what my friends have told me matched the description perfectly. I walked to the host and he led me to a table so far in the back I couldn't see the door. "Thank you" I said to the host as he nodded his head towards me. "Mr. Rayce will be here with you shortly" the waiter said and walked away. Rayce. The name slipped from my lips ever to softly. I had no clue about this man. What did he look like? Was he even nice or was he a total dick like most men? How old was he? My train of thought broke as I saw a man coming towards me. He was tall. He wore the nicest suit I've seen in a while. I couldn't help but stare as he stood above me. "I'm Travis Rayce" he said as he reached his hand out for mine. As I gave him my hand , he kissed it gently and sent chills down my body. "Pleasure to meet you" he said sitting down. "L-likewise" I said, my cheeks turning red. He looked like everything I had dreamed he would. Short brown hair, scruffy beard , and the Greenest eyes I had ever seen. Trying not to start to hard I thought of something to ask. "So, how old are you?" I asked Biting my lip. I couldn't help it. Everything about him was so perfect . "We're done here" he said as he stood up towards me. Wait what? We haven't even been here for five minutes and he wants to leave. Was I that bad?
"We haven't even gotten our-" I started to talk but was interrupted by his lips being pressed against my ear. "Follow me" he said. Every hair on my body stood up and my heart stopped. Standing up right , he turned towards the front of the restaurant and began to leave. Dumbfounded, I still remained seated in my chair.  He turned back and looked at me mouthing the words "now".  Intrigued, I stood and walked towards him not knowing what would happen next.