CHAPTER ONE- MOVING

**Morning**

**Tuesday July 1,2014

I woke up brushed my teeth hopped in the shower (not really jump in you get it right OK back to the story!!) Got out and  picked out white shorts that turned in to pink at the bottom and a bandeau top with a shirt over it that showed my side that said “Belieber Forever" (what I have on right now lol) I curled my long straight brown hair,and packed everything I didn't have a bed since they already took it to Texas so I slept with a cover and a pillow on the couch. I went down stairs and my sister looked at me so angry and said “Kendra this is all your fault for moving!! " I just looked at her and rolled my eyes and I know it isn't my fault for moving its Jason my abusive ex boyfriend.

**At the Airport**

Our plane got here at 1:00pm so it wasn't that long waiting since we were there at 12:45. We got on the plane and got there in 4 hours. We saw my step dad Ron and got in the car and drove to our house. Kylie and I got out of the car and  we looked  at our house and our mouth dropped. Ron told us to get in and explore the house I went to go find my room and I found my room first and then Kylie. My room was huge and was red and white. I unpacked and fell asleep. Kylie came in my room and  and yelled and said “Kendra take me to the mall to buy clothes NOW!!!" I got up and got my keys and put my hair in a messy bun.

**At the Mall**

We went to forever 21 and Clair's to get a lot of Justin Bieber stuff and we went in Hollister and saw Austin Mahone and Alex Constancio shopping there we tried to hide from them and Kylie yells “OMG it's Austin and Alex from You-!!!!"  I closed her mouth but it was to late  they were looking down at us. We got up and dusted our selves.

**Conversation!**

I'm Kendra and that's my little sister Kylie"

“Hey urmmm do you want to hangout some day?" Austin said nervously

“Ya" Kylie said

“Can I have your number?" Alex said all confident

“Ya here you go!" Kylie said typing it in Alex's I phone.

“Can I have your number Kendra?"

“Sure can I see your phone to type it in?"

“Ya here you go"

“Do you want to walk around the mall with us?"

“Yah"

                        ETC

we walked around and they were closing the mall it was 10:00 so we all left and Kylie was happy that she had Alex's phone number the mall was an hour away so I put Justin Bieber songs on my I phone.

**At home**

We got in and were really quiet since my mom and Ron were sleeping I didn't have the keys so I checked under the rug outside and the key was there we entered and went to bed.

**Sleeping**

ring ring message

Austin:  I wanted to say hi and good night so... hi and good night.

Me: Hi Austin :)

Austin: Do you want to talk for awhile?

Me: Yah so wadya wanna talk bout?

Austin: idk....Do you wanna have lunch after school tomorrow??

Me: Sure lol OK!

Austin: OK good night :* see you tomorrow wait what school are you going to??

Me: Jefferson High School why???

Austin: That's the one I go to!!!

Me: Cool I'll see yah around lol its 11 11 I love those two numbers are my favorite Numbers!

Austin: One day when I become famous I will wright a song called   1111just for a great friend named Kendra Patterson!!!

Me:  Awwww well Ya well good night see you 2marrow!:*

Austin: Good night :*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter was short I will add Another Chapter in an hour lol I'm only 12 people who were asking and I love Justin Bieber 5sos and Austin Mahone!!! Vote and tell people about this fanfic love you guys!!!!!!!!