Rick and Morty meets Jurassic World

"Hey Morty! Come take a look at this!" Rick shouted from the garage, Morty abandoned his breakfast and walked into the garage with a sigh, what had Rick done this time? Had he destroyed an entire universe? Maybe he had turned himself into a pickle again...
Rick was standing proudly in the centre of the room, he was holding two syringes with a clear yellow liquid inside.
"Wanna be a dinosaur, Morty? 'Cause that's what I'm gonna do. Turn you into a dinosaur!" He said, his voice full of excitement. "Actually, Rick, I'm pretty happy being a hu-" Morty tried to object but Rick cut him off
"Aw, c'mon Morty! You'll love it! It'll be just like that stupid dinosaur movie you watched last night!"
"You mean Jurassic World?"
"I don't care what it was called" Rick said, waving the syringes around, "just let me turn you into a dinosaur!"
"No!" Morty shrieked. But Rick went and stabbed him with the syringe anyway.
Morty screamed as his body started morphing into a dinosaur, his fingers became claws and a tail started protruding from his butt, ripping his pants.
Rick quickly opened a portal before injecting himself with the serum too. Rick grunted as he started transforming, he looked over at Morty to see that his grandson was now a full dinosaur... with the exception of the human face on its head.

I wrote this a while ago and I decided to post it now, even though it's unfinished
Just because I can >.>
I remember I had a whole storyline planned out but I can't remember it so unless people want me to, I'm not gonna write any more