"Okay..." I said as I took the robot arm from Pat. I walked towards the in infirmary with the arm in my hand. I walked to the room where Tord should be in and he indeed was there. He was hooked up to a lot of tech and his face was half burned.

'Thank god he's alive... He'll get a very long lecture about his job as a red leader once he wakes up'

I nodded at some medics and I then walked to my office with the robot arm. I examined the robot arm and took some notes. It was a little broken here and there, but I would be able to fix it...

I grabbed some empty blueprints and started working on getting that moron's arm fixed.

~Five days later, June 11th 10:05~

Tord's right arm had to be amputated or else the infection would've killed him. I was very annoyed by this fact, but it was better than him having died.

I was almost done with the robot arm and it looked much better than before. Just for the safety of my brother I installed a tracking device on his arm.

'This is in case he decides to leave the base and he gets in trouble'

I got up and went to where Tord was currently. I was going to attach this robot arm to him myself and NO ONE was stopping me from doing so.

Two medics walked behind me since they'd help me do this

~After the operation, 16:08~

We had finally finished the operation. I threw away the plastic gloves and we put Tord on a clean bed before we brought him to a different room. I commanded the two medics to exit the room. After they left I sat down and looked at my unconscious twin brother.

'He's such an idiot'

I sat there for a while before I started falling asleep. It had been a long day and I needed some rest.

~Later, 18:30~

I woke up when I heard something fall with a loud thud.
"Faen!" I hear a raspy voice say

'More like someone'

I got up, looking at the floor where Tord was lying while groaning in what was probably pain.
"Get up. You aren't that weak, are you?" I said in a slightly mocking tome and Tord growled at me.

He tried getting up, but he was having a very hard time in doing do, probably because he had no idea how to work with that new robot arm of his.
"A little help please?" Tord asked in a very scruffy voice

"Fine," I said and I helped him get up from the floor, "How are you feeling?" I asked after I'd made him sit on the bed.
"Tired and could you tell me why is my right arm robotic?" Tord asked me, staring at his right arm.

"It was that or leaving you without an arm," I said and Tord looked at me
"How long was I out for?" Tord asked with a sigh, coughing slightly.
"Five days and you still need more rest," I said as I sat back down in the chair

"No I-"" Tord," I cut him off and he grumbled a bit
Tord always tended to get into accidents and then not fully heal. After that he ends up injuring himself more in the same place he should've let heal.

"Okay I'll rest... But could you tell me how I use this robot arm?" Tord asked and I gave him a nod.
I started to explain to Tord how it works and he started to get the hang of it.
"Okay try to grab that glass" I said, pointing at a glass and Tord grabbed the glass with his robot arm.

He managed to hold it for a whopping three seconds before it shattered in his hand.
"Oops..." Tord said as he looked at me and I face palmed slightly.
"Try again, but this time try to use less force," I said and Tord did do, grabbing the other glass.
"Well done! Now go eat and then rest," I said and Tord then left the room.