Ch. 1 - Ep. 1 - The day I read a book

"The story is taken from Y/n's perspective."

~Nya 1~

It was a drag. I felt really tired and I slumped down on the cold floor of thw dungeon. I rested for a few moments and continued my way up.

It was another day in the dungeon. For 1 year, I only reached four floors. But I am up to no good.

My status update is always low.

I get tired easily, thus forcing me to retreat earlier with lesser loot.

I have a fragile body that makes me extremely vulrenable.

I am so weak. I would only get in the way if I would be a supporter. It's really pathetic, yeah? No wonder that they always despise me. It's because goddess Loki took me in. She always kept saying this...

"You have great potential, I just know it."

And none of her words fit me at all.

~Nya 2~

I walked to a path where there are far lesser encounter of monsters. Of course, I am still tired so I decided to take a break for a minute. I sat down and leaned of the wall to relax.

Until I heard cracking sound. I have no time to react as I fell down at the crack beside me. Very lucky. I kept rolling and sliding until i felt the slope end and I regained composure. I looked around to see that the the hole I fell from just near. I took a look at the carven to see a lamp. I brought out my wick to light it up. I was mesmerized at what I can see.

At the end of the cave is a set of table and chair. It contains a quill, dried ink, and the most noticable is a single, brown book that sat at the middle of the table, closed with a lock. There are some books that are piled at the floor as well.

I sighed at the beautiful sight. "Well, it ain't bad to read one or two. Not like they would worry about me for being so late." I arranged the pile to stack and placed four of them at the table. But I found the book with chain lock in the middle rather interesting.

I dusted off the chair and table for a few minutes and got myself comfortable. I hesitated no more. I blew the dust off from the book and rubbed the cover a little bit. "There's no title... play the game? Maybe a game book or something." I read the small message ath the corner. But it is locked after all. I pressed the center of the cross lock. It turned out to be a button and it released the bottom and right chain.

"That's... easy. Now, let's see the content." I opened it and read what's inside. "It reads... Magic are unexplainable powers. It can be gained by either ones' race or with a [Falna] that resides within one. In the latter in a sense, it is a form of self-expression..."

Your interest

What you accept

What you hated

Your desire

Sorrow over

What you worship

Your vow

Your longing

"The trigger is always with you." Thus, questions were ruled by the judge: himself.