Your boss is sexist part two

Kylo's prov
It's time for me to get y/n I planned a date for our 2 year anniversary. I love Y/n so much. I hope they like the date I have planned. I go to the medic bay and see Y/n on the floor crying. I rush to Y/n's side. "Nightlight what is wrong?". I could go into there mind but I wanna let y/n have their space. I look over Y/n clothes. They're torn up. "What happened Y/n?" "M-my boss" she/he couldn't finish her sentence. Yeah her boss. I am going to have to go through her memory.

-Your Flash back-
I feel a terrible presence around me. I know it's Derrosk. " yo bich you don't belong in a job like this , you belong in the kitchen like a good bich". I ignore him but he starts ripping my shirt off. I start fighting back. " bich you're not supposed to fight men men are far superior than you".
- End of flashback-
Still kylo's prov
Y/n is still crying. I pull y/n so now they are on my lap. I wrap my arms around their body. I start humming black magic by little mix hopefully this will Calm them down. I swear I will find Derrosk and he will not see a the light of day again. Suddenly I hear light snoring. They must of cried themselves asleep. I make them float for a few seconds so I can stand up and then I pick them up and carry them to our bed. Once they are in bed I tell the closest stormtroopers to find Derrosk and bring him to me.
- ten minutes later-
The stormtroopers shows up with Derrosk. I hate what he has done to my baby. I grab him with the force and choke him lightly and gradually get harder. I hope he is in a lot of pain. He eventually dies. I order the stormtroopers to dispose of him and they do what I say. I go and lie down with my girl/boy. I guess I have to plan a new date for us and it won't be as bad as this one.