You are hurt

While working as a storm trooper you where doing your normal errands such as patrolling the ship. Another storm trooper thought it would be fun to mess around with his gun. Do to his childish antics he's gun went off and shot you in the leg. You fell to the ground and screamed out in pain. Then you heard footsteps coming toward you.  You look up to see kylo has found you. He looks at you and then the storm trooper that shot you. You could tell kylo was furious by the way kylo clenched his fists. You knew there was no way the storm trooper was going to make it out alive.  Then you hear kylo's lightsaber ignite and you look to see kylo swing his lightsaber into the storm trooper. It happened so fast you didn't noticed that kylo has picked you up and was carrying you to the medical ward.  The droids patch up your wound and tell you to stay in bed for at least two weeks. Kylo has sat by you the hole two weeks.  Since then kylo has been even more protective over you if that's even possible.

  I thought I would upload two parts today due to me not uploading a lot. Sorry I have been busy with school and have had no time to work on this. I hope I can try to upload more constantly. Thanks for reading! You all are the best!