"You're so off key." He says and I flip him off while I continue to sing the song which causes him chuckle. Finally, we pulled up to the burger joint he had mentioned and the both of us got out of the car and went inside. The place was damn near empty but that wasn't a problem because that meant we'd be able to get our food faster.

I stood next to Donald and my eyes scanned the menu. "You can get anything you want." He says and I look up at him with a smile on my face. "Don't look at me like that spoiled ass brat." I kiss his cheek multiple times and my eyes scanned the menu and I figured out what I wanted. "Welcome to McSpanky's twenty-four hour burger joint. What can I get for you guys?" The cashier asks with a smile on his face.

Donald looks at me and I tell him what I want. "I want a cheeseburger with no onions, curly fries, and a strawberry shake." He nods his head. "Alright, the lady will have a regular cheeseburger with no onions, with a large curly fry, and a medium shake?" He looks over at me and I nod in approval. "Aight and I'll take the double cheese burger joint with a regular large fry and a medium sprite."

"Okay, will that be all?" Donald nods his head and the cashier gives him his total. "Will this be for here or to go?" The cashier asks. "To go." Donald hands him a $20 bill and the cashier holds it up to the light to check and make sure it's not fake, which was so unnecessary to me because come on, let's be real!

Who would be dumb enough to try and use counterfeit money to buy food?

"Alright, $6.47 is your change and here is your receipt." The cashier hands it over to Donald and he thanks him before he and I go over to a random table and sit down. "Thank you, Don." He smiles. "No problem." I sit there and just admire his features. This man was really beautiful and in my eyes, he had no imperfections. He was perfect to me.

Perfect for me.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Donald asks, smiling which causes me to do the same. "I can't look at you, baby boy?" He smacks his lips and put his head down with a smile still evident on his face.

I gasp, "Are you blushing?" I reach over to pinch his cheeks but he swats my hands away. "Aw! Donnie!" His smile is swept off of his face and is replace by a mug. "What I tell you about that ugly ass name?" I laughed and grab his hands. "But I like that name. I'm the only person who can call you that."

"You asking or telling?" He challenges with his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm telling you that Donnie is your nickname from yours truly and I don't care how much you dislike it." He raises his eyebrows and I laugh.

"You bold." I wink at him and he shakes his head. Eventually, our orders are called and we retrieve our food before heading back to the car. "Where to now?" I ask, reaching into the bag to eat some of my fries. "To the cliff." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"The cliff?" He nods and he can tell by the expression on my face that I was a bit uneasy. "You trust me?" He asks, looking me in my eyes. "Yeah." I reply, shoving more fries in my mouth. "Aight then. Sit back and enjoy the ride, baby." I smile and sit back in my seat. He starts the car and puts the gear in drive before speeding out of the parking lot.

"Aye, pass me a few of them fries." He says and I reach into the bag and I grab a few of his fries and I fed them to him while he drove. After about a ten minute drive, he pulls up to the cliff and he parks the car and unbuckles his seatbelt. "So, this is it?" He nods.

"Yeah. It's nothing spectacular. I just come here to think and relax. You're the first person I've brought up here, by the way." That's what made it spectacular.

This was something that was I guess you could say.. sacred to him and he decided to share this with me and that's what made this place so special. It was a place that was once for him but it was now a place for us.