Chapter I: Begining of the End

I would've never thought I would be the one to end up in a situation like this. The track season has just ended which I really ain't want to do in the first place but my parents are making me do it.

You're wondering what the fuck I'm talking about right now but you'll see later on. Back to this track bullshit. It's my second year in high school I'm currently the top five fastest sophomore athletes in my school.

Along with Orlando, Trenton, Myself, TJ, and Thomas. Before track, I was pretty average not too popular not completely behind the scenes. I had my nerdy niggas and my popular niggas.

I'm lazy as fuck when it comes to school work but I manage to maintain a B average somehow. I usually listen to my music in class while still paying attention.

One thing that ain't normal about me is I'm straight for sure but something about a dude that makes me wild. I've been doing a pretty good job of keeping that under control. All that changed once I met Orlando.

It was freshmen year and I was taking English 9. I didn't know too many people so I sat with to my friend Jay and Alex. The teacher was annoying. I later found out that I was too advanced for the class.

Everyone took their unassigned seats the class looked interesting. Amongst the many caucasian faces, there were at least four more diverse students. Orlando in particular, with his tapered fro, smooth chocolate skin, and his tall six foot something ass.

 Orlando in particular, with his tapered fro, smooth chocolate skin, and his tall six foot something ass

We made eye contact and couldn't stop laughing. In all honesty, I think his ass was high to this day. I laugh whenever someone else laughed so I couldn't help it. The teacher went around the class in a circle for icebreakers. There was this one girl Bianca who had a lisp.

I don't find lisp funny at all but he'd make eye contact with me every time she spoke and we'd both be giggling. I hate myself for it, I really do. We hit it off from there. But all good things must come to an end.

A week after pre-assessments the teacher told me I was going to be moving up a level which meant my first honors course. My heart dropped that was the one class I looked forward to. After that our friendship died down and we were strangers.

I met this girl, Zion, in my English 9 honors class. She was preppy and funny. We became close friends. By second semester we started talking every day on the phone about nothing.

Eventually, we both grew a love interest in one another.

I introduced Zion to Jay and Ivan my closest female friends they hit it off. This was before our relationship though. I ain't no player, well not fully. I had lots of female friends Zion was jealous of them eventually. She couldn't stand Ivan yet she loved Jay to death even though we dated back in seventh grade. Ain't that some shit?

Fast forward to September 2017. Homecoming was approaching Zion and I are still together, happily, eh. Zion was everything you could ask for in a partner minus constant insecurity and jealousy.