-leaves-

"Alright girls we go to this class and then go straight home and prepare." ana said. "remember the plan girls." said carly. "yes we do cmon the bell rung already and we dont wannt get in trouble right." Said Ana.

-walks in class-

"Good afternoon mr.Johnson." Madison said. "Good afternoon madison and girl please take a seat for i can start class." mr.johnson said. "Ok." they all said. "Ok class in history we are going to learn about the bill of rights." mr. johnson said. "Ughhh!.." zoey said. "The bill of rights contains of the 10 amendments of the consitution of the united states and they are very important and you will need them in your future." mr.johnson said.

-middle of class-

"Class im going to give you a trivia alright. How many amendments in the bill of ri- Zoey are you ok?" mr.johnson said. "ummm.. yess im ok i-" zoey said getting cutt off. "Zoey your eyes keep your head down dont let mr.johnson see." liam said ahispering enough for zoey to here. "I just need to go to the restroom for a mintue can Ana come with me?" zoey said.

"No im sorry Zoey but u cant go just stay focus." mr.johnson. "Ughhhhh well...." zoey said looking down. "Ok class what was i talking about oh yess. How many amendments are in the bill of rights zoey? "answer Mr.Johnson." "10." Zoey said in a deep voice still looking down. "ummm....it correct." mr.johnson said.

-bell rings-

"ok class is dissmiss Zoey can i talk to you for a minute." mr.johnson said. "ummm i dont know if i can i have to do something with my mom right now." zoey said. "She can wait come here before i give you detention." mr.johnson said. "Ughhh alright hold up let me just tell ana to tell my mom to wait for a while." Said zoey. "Alright then hurry." Mr.Johnson said.

-leaves-

"Girls mr.johnson gonna talk to me give me the shades i may need them i will be out in a few head to the house and i meet you there start to do everything." Zoey said. "Alright but why does he need you for?" Asked Carly. "I dont know he said if i dont stay and talk he will put me in detention." Zoey said. "Alright then go to that bald headed teacher before you get detention." Ana said. "Ohhh and Zoey try not to eat him alright." Carly said. "Alright i try not too." Zoey said. "Bye. Girls."

ZOEY POV

"Man i wonder what he wants im starving." I thought. "Zoey take a seat i wanna talk to you." Mr johnson said. "Umm..sure thanks." I said. "Zoey today in class you been acting very strange what happened?" Said mr.johnson. "Umm nothing i just hungry for blood." I said almost growling. "Huh?" Mr.johnson said raising a eyebrow. "I said im hungry for bagels yeah bagels." I said. "Alright th- zoey wait wrong with your eyes they change color?" Mr.johnson said.

"Ummm nothing i have something in my eyes. I said. Oh ok then sit tight then i be back im just going to me desk and get something." Mr johnson said. "Ok." I shrugged. "Here read this tell me what you think." Mr. Johnson said. "Ok but i d-holy shit what the fuck." I said yelling. "Than man just stabbed me with a pencil in my hand." "I know what you are Zoey including you little friends ana Carly and madison." Said mr.johnson. "What are you talking about?" Zoey said breathing heavily. "YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT YOU ARE A VAMPIRE!!" He said.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!" I snapped removing the pencil out of my hand. "I NOTICE WHEN YOUR EYES CHANGED IN CLASS AND PLUS A FEW MINUTES AGO IT DID THE SAME THING AND NOW THAT I COME TO THINK OF IT YOUR EYES CHANGED BECAUSE YOU HAVENT FEED YET." He said. "YES I HAVENT FEED YET AND IM STARVING THAT NASTY HOSPITAL BLOOD ISNT WORKING I NEED HUMAN BLOOD!" I said hungrily and growling. I can feel my fangs coming out and eyes turning red. "YOU DRINK HOSPITAL BLOOD!" Mr.johnson yelled stabbing me with another pencil. "YESS AND I WANT YOUR BLOOD I CAN ALREADY TASTE IT IN MY MOUTH!" I yelled heavily breathing. "AHHHHH IT BURNS WHAT THE FUCK YOU PUT IN IT!??!!!" I screamed. "Vampire poison. As you can see im a hunter. A vampire hunter." Mr.johnson said. "What! Your a hunter!" I said taking the pencil out.