Keep Your Enemies Closer

Alex POV:

"UGH" I groan, flopping onto the couch of my apartment. "Why is life so cruel?"

"You made an enemy, didn't you?"My roommate, Hercules, calls from the kitchen. " And he was hooooooooooot."

"Bummer, so what happened?" He asks.

"We were totally eye-fucking the entire lesson. And then it turns out hes a traditional junkie."

"English, Alex."Hercules studies performance art, a singer. He doesn't exactly understand my language.

"He doesn't consider abstract 'art.' " I spit in disgust.
"Ooooooh, one of those people. Well how hot was he?"

"Like black Michael Jackson and Chris Hemsworth had a sex-machine love child." 

"Do you even know his name?" 

"Hot guy Mc Hotterton?"

"So, no." 

"He made my gay heart flutter so whatever." I walk into my room and spin around on my spinny chair (idk do they even have an actual name.) before turning on my tablet and starting a sketch. 

I sketch some guidelines and begin to draw a sharp jawline and curly ringlets. 

Dammit gay thoughts! 

I cant get that piece of shit out of my head.

TIME SKIP (BROUGHT TO YOU BY LENNY THE TURTLE)

  I saunter into class to see the one and only Hot guy Mc Hotterton. He shoots me a look of disgust and huffs. I roll my eyes and sit behind an Easel. 

Our overly flamboyant teacher shashays into class and sits at her desk. "Okay class. I think its important we connect with each other. So for the next week you will all be working in groups that I will assign." 

A few groans came from the class. 

"The first group is Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamiltion."

Hot guy gasps and glares at me.

HELL THE FUCK NO! THIS IS NOT A LIFETIME ORIGINAL MOVIE.

Butalsoijustfoundouthotguysname.

Thomas just rolls his eyes and moves next to me. After all the groups are read the teacher explains the project.

"You will spend the next week bonding and your art piece will have to represent your newly formed bond in some way. I recommend you exchange contact information now so that you can meet outside of class." 

This should be fun.

A/N

IM SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!