Chapter 11

Nikki woke up comfortably nestled against Amarisa, their legs were intertwined and Amarisa had her arms wrapped tightly around Nikki's waist. Mmm...Nikki snuggled up against her, she enjoyed the feel of the mermaid's smooth skin against hers. She shifted her leg and Amarisa stirred, tightening her hold on Nikki. One hand reached up to cup her breast. Oh you sly dog Nikki thought. Her stomach growled and she frowned. They had fucked for several hours and now Nikki was getting hungry. She left the cabin and the sleeping mermaid and headed down to the lake where she washed the mermaid's dried cum off of her. Oh man it was all over her, she waded into the lake, splashing water on her chest, then on her hair. She heard a noise behind her and whirled around, startled. Amarisa splashed into the water, joining her.

"Hey baby." She chuckled as Amarisa greeted her with a big kiss on the lips. "I didn't want to wake you." She squirmed happily as Amarisa cleaned her off with lake water, she enjoyed the attention as the mermaid rubbed her shoulders and her back. The sun was low in the sky and bathed the area in a cheerful orange. The sunlight shone down Amarisa, she glowed like the goddess she was. Their eyes locked and as if responding to an unspoken cue, they both leaned in and they kissed for a long time.

They went back to the cabin and Nikki put her clothes on and Amarisa put her sweatpants back on too. The thought of hot food was very tempting right now, and Nikki quickened the pace as they headed back to the campsite. She slowed down when she felt Amarisa's hand take hers, and they walked the rest of the way hand in hand.

"Meep."

"Eh?" Amarisa had stopped and Nikki turned to see what was going on. The mermaid beckoned her to keep going towards the campsite, but now she was heading towards the lake. "But...food." Nikki said, confused as she pointed at the campsite. Amarisa nodded, but still waved her towards the campsite. She pointed at the lake and mimed grabbing something, then stripped off the sweatpants, handing them back to Nikki.

"Ok, but hurry up." Nikki said. She wanted every last moment she could with her lover. She walked the beach, back to the campsite where Elena was waiting. "Hey." She said to Elena who had a beer in hand and was sitting in front of a roaring fire, reading a book. There was the mouth watering aroma of grilling steak and bbq sauce.

"You came back just in time." Elena said as she checked on the steaks.

"I didn't know we had steak." Nikki said, looking gratefully at the three massive sized steaks and the large rack of ribs as they cooked.

"We didn't, I drove to the nearest town and bought some food, we needed some more gas anyways." Elena said with a shrug. "I wanted today to be special, for all of us. If you want to go get the rest out of the cooler and the jeep everything will be ready when these are done." Elena said.

"Oh ya, for sure." Niki said. Wow, Elena had seriously downplayed how much food she had bought, there was enough in the cooler and the back of the jeep to make a real feast. She put on the table a premade potato salad, an entire loaf of French bread with butter, fresh ears of corn, veggie kabobs and chips and guacamole and salsa.

" Jesus, Elena." She said with a laugh of delight after she took two trips to get everything to the fold-out table. "You could feed an army with this."

"Probably." Elena said with a laugh. "Or two big eaters and a very hungry mermaid. Speak of the devil." Elena jerked her head in the direction of the lake, and there she was, a fish in her hand. "Hey." Elena said with a lazy grin. "Get over here."

"Look what Elena bought for us." Nikki said to Amarisa, patting Elena on the shoulder after she pointed to the spread on the table. She had to fight not to laugh as Amarisa's eyes opened very wide as she took one look at the picnic table, the large grilling meats on the fire and then slowly back to her own contribution, an impressive sized tuna but no way comparable to what Elena had brought.