Chapter 16

A/N
We just hit 7k guys!!!! Oml this is awesome!!! I am so so so so fucking sorry that I haven't posted in ages. I have been so stressed that I totally forgot to work on the book. I opened the app today and saw 64 notifications. When I started writing this chapter I was amazed that we had 5k. I AM FREAKING OUT! I love y'all so much!!!!

------------------------------------------

I woke up with a start because Leah jumped on my bed. I groaned and rolled over while pulling the pillow over my head. "WE'RE GOING TO THE WATER PARK!!" she screamed. I sat up and pulled out my phone, "It's 5:30 in the morning Leah, I'm going back to sleep." she rolled her eyes and started to leave me alone when she shouted "FOOD!" "what?" I mumbled groggily. "I'll buy you food!!" she said wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled myself out of bed and threw on a bathing suit. I met them at the breakfast bar downstairs and enjoyed my free meal.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ELEVENS EGGOS- (this part would make a bit more sense if you look up the water park at Universal Studios Orlando Florida; However, you don't need to)

We got on the shuttle to the water park and started driving. We pulled into the parking lot and jumped off the bus. When we got in line to go in they gave us these bracelets, almost like a watch but it didn't show the time. Apparently if we scan something by the ride we want to go on then it'll wait in line for us? We got ourselves set up with some beach chairs and Virgin pina colada's. I looked around and it seems like it's Hawaiian themed. There was a volcano and a bunch of rides. I started off to try to "line up" for a ride when I found one that had a turtle drawn on it. It seemed pretty cool so I scanned the bracelet. It said I had a 40 minute wait, I still didn't exactly understand how it worked but I was trying it. Leah, Audrey and Madison "lined up" as well and we sat back on the chairs. "So I guess we're going stag to the dance in 2 days?" I asked. Silence. "well?" I prompted. "Leah and I found some dates," Audrey said quickly. "Oh." I responded. "well then I guess Madison and I are going?" I asked her while smiling. "Actually..." she said slowly. "Madison?" I asked. "I'm going with this cute girl I met at the mall..." she responded carefully. "Oh," I said. I stood up and started to walk away. "Y/N if you want we can cancel!" Leah said, "No, it's ok I'm just going to go refill my drink," I headed off to the nonalcoholic bar and asked for a pina colada. I felt the watch buzz and paid for my drink. I headed towards the ride and they scanned my wrist. I ran up the MANY stairs until suddenly I was at the top. No one else was there and they told me to sit down on the tube. I sat down and they pushed, holy crap this is fast. I was rushing down this amazing slide when suddenly it hit me... Not a thought, a giant wave of water. I felt it rush up my nose and into my brain. I grabbed my face in pain and got out of the tube. I decided that I needed some space to think, where can I relax in a water park full of people...

LAZY RIVER! of course! No one will find me when I'm going through there! I look on the map and it looks like there are 2 lazy rivers. I decided to go to the one that was closer to me, I grabbed a floaty and started down the river. I guess I'm going stag to that dance, I need to slay. My eyeliner has to cut a bitch. I better look like the finest damn girl there. If I can't hang out with the very few people I like, then I gotta be extra. I wish Finn could go with me.

Time skip til, the end of the day.

I got into the hotel room and sprawled out on my bed. I hate feeling this way.

A/N
Sorry it's kinda short, I just felt bad for not posting in ages. Hopefully I'll be posting more soon!