California is my home.  Everything I've built.  Everything I own is there.  That's where my advantage is.  My warehouse...my gang.  It's all there.  I'll be able to get to all of that when we travel there tomorrow.  I keep hearing the same words in my head though.  We know everything.  How could Mason and them possibly keep track of us.  Yeah, they may know our locations because of those fucking chips but how do they know what we're doing exactly? There has to be a way I can contact someone in California and get help.  I'm going to. 

I'm going to find a way. 

Mason's pov

It's getting closer and closer. Closer to when my army will be built. I'm impressed with Jason and the others. I wasn't expecting them to succeed with their first mission. I thought they would fail to accomplish the goal. Yet again, they are strong. I'll give them that, but they aren't stronger than me. They aren't smarter than me.

Since it's getting closer, nows the time to start testing this last drug. I only have enough for one more injection. I need to make sure it works the way I want it to. Then, when they get to that vault and find the rest, I'll be able to multiply it and be undefeated.

"Is he ready in there?" I said to a nurse.

"We got him restrained. He's in and out of consciousness" She said.

"Good" I said. I walk through a door in the lab and enter an empty room. Everyone who I have held in this place is apart of my army. They have no clue what's happening to them. I have one of the guys, Gordon, tied down to a table and he just stares at me.

"Hello, gordon. How are you today?" I said approaching him.

"Doing okay" He said.

"We're just getting a test done. Making sure everything's okay with you" I said and he nodded. I look to a nurse and give her the signal. She nods her head and then she grabs a needle and walks over. I'm using the last bit of this drug to try on this boy. I've had him hooked up to a machine before. It was injecting some of the drug into him but something went wrong. I continued to work on the drug and added something else to make it more powerful. Nows the time to test it out.

"This may sting a little" The nurse said walking up to gordon. She grabbed onto his arm and then she injected the drug into him. He groaned and then she backed up and we all waited. He starts screaming and we all stand there observing. He tries breaking out of the restraints and then he passes out. I stand there not taking my eyes off of him and then he shoots his eyes open. He lays there and I walk over and see his eyes are dark.

"Can you hear me?" I said. He looked to me and then he started breaking out of the restraints. Everyone backs up as he gets out and he stands up. He stares at me and he's breathing heavily.

"It's me Mason. I'm your leader. You're now under my control." I said. He starts walking towards me, and the men in the room hold their guns up. "Put them down" I said.

"He's going to kill you" A guard said.

Gordon starts running at me and but stops when I yell to him. He suddenly calms down and he drops to his knees. "Get our victim" I said to Hayes and he nodded.

"Follow me" I said and gordon stood up. I watch as he walks over to me. It's like he's in a trance. I have complete control over him now. Whatever I say, he does. I just need to see how strong he really is. I leave the room with him and we start walking down the hall. We reach another room and I open it with my key card. We go in and it's a room with a big glass window. I open another door for him to go into and then close it behind him. I go up to the glass looking at him and he's just standing there.