Chapter Three-Hair Obsessed

Now that I have successfully gotten those filthy rich scum to go after Jimmy, it seems he's gone to focus on those grease monkeys. Sure, my family has a bit of money up their sleeves, but I don't go around bragging. Then again, I'd be too busy planning. Anyway, I've decided to have a little fun with Pete. He's going to be a burden, might as well make it fun.

He was sitting at his desk while I was sitting at mine across the room. Our room is set out almost like a mirror, except my side is better. There's no reason why my side is better, it just is. Back on track, I was just sitting there, doing my usual humming to myself. I him to myself a lot, probably because of all that 'pent- up energy' I have. Please, those idiots are talking nonsense. Pete always seems on edge when I hum, but I couldn't tell you why. Come to think of it, he's on edge around me a lot of the time. Always jumpy.

I don't get why people are always tense around me. The most logical of reasons would be my sociopathy and ADD, that would be my first guess. Pete's a nervous wreck around me, but I feel a bit proud of that. I'm proud of anything I take over. And now that I'm taking over the school? Genius!

"Gary, are you okay?" Pete asked, strangely. "Why do you want to know?" I replied with slight venom, as usual.
"You're humming again."
"Gee, and you're really blunt. What'd be next, Einstein?"
"It's different. Your humming sounds different."
"Different how?"
"Just doesn't sound like you."
"I'm guessing you still need to work on yourself. Besides, you owe me. Just remember that."

He didn't exactly owe me anything, but that doesn't mean I can't give him that impression. Makes him even more terrified of me. Hopefully...just like the whole school will be.