Mine ~Chris Pratt~ *Smut*

The door flung open, Chris walked back into the hotel room holding Y/N in his arms as the attacked each other's lips in a heated make-out session. Before the door had a chance to close Chris pinned her to it, he slipped his hand up her black tank top shirt and started kneading her right breast. She moaned into the kiss as she lightly tugged at his hair. He moved his attack off kisses to her neck where he began to kiss and suck, leaving marks all of over neck. "Ah..." she moaned as she arched her back into his rough hand. "So eager...good things come to those who wait..." he panted as their noses brushed against each other, his breath smelled like the alcohol that he was drinking with Y/N that then led to this moment. "Just shut up and kiss me Pratt..." she panted as he smirked, he gave her ass a light squeeze causing her to gasp. "Tonight I'm daddy...understand?" he cocked an eyebrow as she moaned and nodded. "Say it..." he demanded squeezing her ass harder. "Tonight you're daddy..." she moaned out. "Thatta girl..." he said as he continued his assault on her neck.

He turned around and walked to the bed. They fell onto the bed, he made quick work on her shirt by tearing it off. He threw the tattered clothes to somewhere in the room, he reached behind her back looking for the clips of her bra "fuck...where is it?" he mumbled, "in the front..." she panted as he practically broke the clip in the front. He threw her bra somewhere in the room, he took a moment to admire the woman underneath him. He bent down and took one of her nipples into his mouth. She gasped with pleasure "ah...d-daddy" she moaned out as his tongue swirled around her hardened nipple. He then switched nipples giving the other the same attention, "ah...fuck..." she panted out. She tugged at his shirt, he pulled away and removed his shirt. Biting her lip Y/N ran her hand down his chest. He slid down her body until he reached the hem of her shorts. "These are in the way..." he growled as he tore them down her legs, he threw them somewhere and then removed her underwear. He leaned his head down and lightly kissed her clit. "You don't cum until I say so...and don't make a noise otherwise we won't continue...understand?" he asked her.

"Yes daddy" she moaned, he then started to lick her clit as she jumped and bit the back of her hand as to not make a noise. "You taste amazing baby" he groaned as he slid a finger into her, she squirmed a little, he began to suck and lightly bit her clit as he pumped his finger in and out of her. She bit the back of her hand so hard that she started to taste blood. Then he added another finger "mm..." she arched her back, "what was that?" he asked moving his fingers faster, he moved back up to her face, removed her hand from her mouth and replaced her mouth with his lips. She could taste herself on his lips as he added a third digit and started to finger her faster. "You can make a noise now baby girl..." he smirked as she moaned out. "Ah! Daddy!" she practically screamed out. She felt a knot start to form at the bottom of her stomach as he used his thumb to play with her clit. "D-Daddy...I'm gonna...ahh" her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

He removed his fingers from her and held them close to her. She opened her mouth as he put his fingers into her mouth and she licked them clean. "You do wonders with a mouth like that don't you?" he asked her as she nodded her head. He got off of her, unbuckled his belt and took his pants off. He then took his boxers off and his dick sprang to life. She blushed at the size of it. "Come here..." he gestured to her as she sat up and crawled over to him, "suck..." he told her as she wrapped her fingers around his dick and licked the tip. He held her hair in a ponytail as she began to suck him. "Ahh...baby girl...fuck" he leaned his head back as his grass green eyes fell closed. She looked up at him with an innocent look as he looked down at her. "Look at you...pretending to be all innocent...but we both know that you're a naughty whore aren't you?" he groaned as his dick started to twitch in her mouth. "Ah fuck...stop...I'm gonna cum..." he panted as she pulled away with a pop. He then pinned her to the bed and lined himself up with her entrance. "What do you want sexy?" he huskily asked in her ear as he slid in only the tip.

"You..." she moaned, "what do you want?" he asked again sliding in a bit more. "I want you daddy!" she started to beg, "I didn't hear you...you'll need to speak up" he smirked as he playfully bit her ear. "Fuck! I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk in the morning! I want you to make me scream so much that I can't speak...I want to say your name over and over until someone says your name that I get so fucking horny that I can't stand it! Fuck me!" She screamed. He chuckled darkly and slammed into her. "Ah! Fuck! Yes!" she moaned as he pulled out and slammed back into her, he was pounding away into her so hard that all they could hear was the bed squeaking, their moans and the sound of skin slapping. "God...you're so tight Y/N" he moaned out as his grip on her wrists tightened. Then he pulled out, rolled her over onto her side, lay down beside her, lifted her leg up and slammed back into her. "Ah! Yes! Fuck right there daddy!" she screamed out as his left hand made it to her throat and he lightly squeezed. "You like that?" he panted out as her head fell back onto his chest.

"Yes...right there! Harder!" she moaned as he went faster and harder. She then began to feel that same feeling from before starting to form. "Fuck...I'm close" she moaned out as his thrusts grew sloppier, "me too..." he panted as he let go of her leg and used the hand that was holding her leg to violently rub her clit, "fuck Y/N...are you on the pill?" he asked between pants "yes...yes...oh god" she groaned "good..." he grunted as she felt him spill his seed deep inside her which drove her over the edge. They panted as he pulled out, he covered the two of them up, pulled her into his arms and they drifted off to sleep. The next morning Y/N woke up with a raging headache and her phone ringing. "Sky...get the phone..." she mumbled as she rolled over and slightly opened her eyes to see someone laying beside her. 'That's not Sky...she doesn't have broad shoulders like that...' she yawned and sat up. She looked at the figure and saw who it really was. "Holy shit!" she whispered as she covered her mouth, her eyes went wide as she examined the beautiful man sleeping next to her. 'Oh god! What the fuck happened last night?!' she started to slightly panic.

She looked around the room and saw clothes laid out all over the room 'dear god...did I fuck Chris Pratt last night?!' her breathing then got heavy, then he stirred awake. "Mmm...whatzgoingon..." he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes and looked at her. "Morning Y/N..." he yawned. 'He knows my name! Which means! OH GOD, I ACTUALLY FUCKED HIM! OH MAN!' she felt sick, "Uh...hi..." she didn't know what else to say, he chuckled, sat up and gave her a passionate kiss. "How'd you sleep?" he smiled at her, "I don't...remember what the hell happened...you're...Chris Pratt..." she said still not believing it. "Heh...indeed I am...do you really not remember?" he chuckled while cocking an eyebrow, she shook her head, "well...we met a bar last night...I told you that I thought you looked beautiful...we got to talking...I asked you out and you said sure...then after a few more drinks...we ended up here...and had the best sex I've ever experienced..." he smiled while kissing her again. "Oh my god..." she started panting, "so...last night...wasn't a dream...it was a memory?" she was in shock, "yeah...was it good?" he seemed worried, "well...I don't remember much after meeting you...but you're Chris Pratt...anything you do is good...or awesome...or amazing...sorry I'm rambling..." she chuckled as he smiled, "come on...let's go get breakfast..." he climbed out of bed and started getting dressed. 'Holy shit...I'm now dating Chris Pratt...' she smiled to herself as she started getting dressed.