Waited ~Chris Pratt~ *Fluff*

May 1, 2018

6:00 am
Pratt: Good morning my love! How did you sleep? I can't wait to come home to little baby Chris or baby Y/N and my loving wife.

6:10 am
Pratt: Hey baby! Hope you're okay. This schedule they have me on for Fallen Kingdom is crazy af...anyways...because I send a picture to you of me every morning and every night...here's your morning picture.

I was sipping my coffee while thinking of you

I was sipping my coffee while thinking of you...anyway...I'll text you when I'm done filming...I love you ❤😘😘😘

3:00 pm
Pratt: Hey...are you okay? You haven't replied to my messages...baby?

6:00 pm
Pratt: Baby...are you okay? You haven't read or replied to my messages...are you okay?! Here's your nightly picture.

June 22, 2025

June 22, 2025

12:00 pm
Pratt: ...hey...it's been a whole five years since...baby Y/N is doing fine...she's asking after you...I haven't told her about how you died yet...today is her fifth birthday...and I gave her your old locket with the two of us...the picture we took before I left...I wish I knew that...that was the last time I'd see you...I miss you Y/N...the guys have been helping me through these tough times...I love you Y/N...and I'm never gonna stop loving you...and I can't wait until I come see you...😘😍💍❤💗💋💜💌💟💖💘💚💛💝💞

June 21, 2029

Chris laid in the hospital bed as his daughter Y/N walked in. "Papa?" the woman asked as he looked at her. "Y/N...my sunshine...I'm afraid I must leave you now..." he spoke barely a whisper, "papa...please don't leave me..." she sobbed, "your mother...she's singing... it's so beautiful..." he smiled to himself as the woman grabbed his hand. "I love you Y/N...be strong for papa now..." and with that. He let go. There was a loud ear piercing ring to his ears and he was blinded by a white light. He turned around and saw his beautiful wife that he had lost during childbirth while he was away filming. "Y/N?" he no longer sounded like the 72-year-old man he was when he died.

Y/N smiled and walked up to him, "you came..." she smiled, "you waited..." he put his hand on her cheek. "Of course I did...I would wait until the end of time for you to come..." she leaned into his hand and placed her hand on his. They hugged each other tightly, "let's go home baby..." he said as they both walked into the light hand in hand together.