Chapter 8: Is This A Joke ?

Demoni Desided To Go To The Mall After A Long Day Of Workin. As She Pulled Into The Mall Parking Lot She Seen Something That Nearly Took Her Breath Away.

                *Demoni's POV*

I Couldn't Believe My Fuckin Eyes. I Was Shocked, No I Was Flabbergasted. Squally, Kissing One Of The Most UNTOUCHABLE Studs At Our School!!! Now Dont Get Me Wrong, I Wasn't Judging Her Or Anything But It Was Just That She Didn't Look Like The S4S Type AT ALL.... I Got Out My Car And When She Saw Me Walkin Towards Her She Pushed Knoxxy Off Of Her And They Wiped Their Lips And She Rushed Over To Me As Knoxxy Sped Walked Towards Her Car.

Squally: Dee, I Know What You Must Be Thinking Right Now And I...

I Cut Her Off Abruptly. Don't Worry Squally, Ian Gon Say Nun To Ya Boys; I Say To Her With A Somewhat Trusting Grin On My Face. She Looked Confused. "You Joking Right?, Is This A Joke Dee ? She Asked. Nope I Responded With A Big Ass Kool-Aid Smile On My Face, Wanna Shop With Me I Asked Her, Ya Lil Girlfriend Can Come Too If She Wants, Im Not A Judgemental Mofo If Thats What She Was Thinking. Squally Gave Me A Huge Hug And Thanked Me Before Motioning Knoxxy To Come Follow Us.

We Spent The Whole Day Running In And Out Of Different Stores And Honestly I Prefer Squally And Knoxxy As My Stud Bros More Than Anything Else. We Ended Up Gettin High Asf And Knocked Out At Knoxxy House But Thats Another Story For A Wholeeee Nother Time. You Can Say That Was A Awesome Way To Start My "Joking Day".