Chapter 4: Two Of A Kind

*Lets Rewind Back At KennyLawson High*

Mrs. Killingly(English Honors Teacher): Today We Will Be Doing A Group Project On Lord Of The Flies

*Whole Class Groans In Dissapointment*

Mrs. Killingly: Well At Least Im Letting You Pick Your Groups This Time

*The Class Starts Moving Into Pairs/Groups*

Madison: Hey Asia, You Wanna Work With Me ?

Asia: Sure I Was Just Finna Ask Yo.. *Gets Cut Off By Justice Leath*

Justice: Well Too Bad, Maddie's Working With Me. Aint That Right Baby ? *Puts Her Arms Around Her Neck*

Madison: Actually I Asked Asia Already & Justice We Been Over A Whole 2 Years Ago Im Not Your Baby & Get Your Hands Off Me J Aint No Tellin Who You Been Fuckin *Pushes Her Arms Away & Sits Next To Asia*

Justice: Trust And Believe You Will Be Mine Again... And Asia You Got A Whole Nother Thing Coming Yo Way.

Asia: *Rolls Eyes In Fustration* She Is Such A Pain In The Ass, How Tf Did You Date Her Sophomore Year? I Would Have Went Crazy

Madison: Justice Is Just A Asshole Don't Mind Her, But Did Anybody Ever Tell You That You Have Beautiful Eyes Asia ?

Asia: *Blushes* No But Your The First... But Lets Talk More About This Project Before Killingly Blows A Fuse

They Both Laugh.

Madison: You Think You Could Come Over And Work On The Project At My House? My Mom Will Be Home So Dont Think Im Trying To Do Anything.

Asia: Ill Ask My Dad When Bri Takes Me Home And If I Can Ill Text You, Whats Your Number ?

Madison: Its 314-***-****

Asia: Okaay, Ill Let You Know.

*End Of The Day Bell*

Madison: I Guess Ill Walk With You To Brianna's Car... You Think She's Still Mad At Me ?

Asia: *Grabs Her Things & Stands Up* Nahhh She Doesn't Hold Grudges.

They Walk Out Of The Class Holding Hands.