young 'nd dumb

putting crystal glasses to walls, jus' to hear your mama crying over a man called romeo,

pretty girls saying to pretty girls 'maybe you'd look better if you weren't as fat' parading around in baby pink t-shirts with logos screaming 'MORE SELF LOVE'.

because imma 'sleep all day 'n party all night' (just without the party bit). mama telling you to socialise more though she hasn't left the house since romeo left.

sequin dress girls with ruby valentino lips, and christian louboutin heels, dancing only till the sun sets. ( 'cus everyone says they don't care if they go to hell but no one really means it )

damn it's pretty hot in here (no baby it's called climate change haven't you heard 'bout the ice melting)

watching the book of eli, popcorn stuck between the neon braces of teenage boys. 'damn hope that shit doesn't happen to us'

' where's your dad '

' don't know ' throwing popcorn in the air and catching it in his mouth .'probably killing off some children in the middle east who's lives are worth less than oil."

pick up your cellphone. i'm tired of hearing people speak, i'd rather just hear each-other breathe instead.

' mama what's happening to us? '

' don't worry about it baby you're too young to understand '